MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Mvers, as the title suggests....
I have a.....
Werkes Dragster 2015/16 Zorst- perfect $550
2016 TV original seat that I replaced with a comfort seat( & bracket)- perfect $120
2016 TV original rear mudguard/plate hold er that I replaced with a high level unit -perfect $200
Will post worldwide because I'm a good guy ?
Mail me for more pics if req'd

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Xmasness to y'all, I'll drop the price on the Werkes to $450 And listen to offers on my other 2 parts
As well here's another pix
Pablo

Need the money to pay for a pool?

I am definitely intereted in the TV seat and rear guard, but am happy to defer to someone who needs them to help get their bike back on the road, so I will wait. Could I suggest that if you don't get many responses, try posting again and calling the post something like Dragster and TV parts for sale?

regards
Scott

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pablo

Need the money to pay for a pool?

I am definitely intereted in the TV seat and rear guard, but am happy to defer to someone who needs them to help get their bike back on the road, so I will wait. Could I suggest that if you don't get many responses, try posting again and calling the post something like Dragster and TV parts for sale?

regards
Scott
Hey Scott if ur still interested in seat & mudguard let's talk, I m clearing space whilst on holiyays next 7 days
Cheers

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good morning Pablo

It's a funny old world, isn't it, ey?

It seems I cannot send you a private message.

I am definitely interested in the blinkers, if you would be prepared to separate them? Would like to see photos of how the bike looks now.

I have also been tidying up lately and I have discovered that I have seats and mufflers that I will probably never use. The TV seat and guard would be just adding to the collection.

A more assertive ad might attract more attention, TV parts for sale?

regards
Scott

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
It seems I cannot send you a private message.
The new process has you click on the avatar of the person with whom you wish to communicate, then click the "Start Conversation" link and follow the prompts.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not a problem chief, oil keep the holder in 1 piece thanx anywho..
See pix of my TV, Easterness bro
It certainly looks better than the standard fittings.

The new process has you click on the avatar of the person with whom you wish to communicate, then click the "Start Conversation" link and follow the prompts.
Thanks Charles, it did not work though, in fact I ended up at a malware site.

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
Works for me...every time.??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts