MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody i just bought my MV Agusta F3 800 EAS 2015 / 13.000 KM's on it
Today i went out everything went cooli ate some stuff and i came back to parking lot bike did not start, i've been searching on the forums for couple of hours it is because of Sprag Clutch Problem. Also i noticed sometimes when i start the bike it sounds a bit different like chocking or shrilled engine noise, my mate said crank problems etc and i started swetting i had no problem last 2 months with the bike now i'm thinking to sell it, but i love it so much so i want to do best i can I live in Turkey Istanbul there is only 1 dealer and that is tryign to rip off the customers i do not know what to do.

I'll try to record the engine weird noise but it doesnt happen usually.
Now i learned that Sprag Clutch is a chronical problem and poorly desinged part are there MORE parts like this in this bike or this is the only problem
Thank you so much Happy to be here :)

·
Wing Nut
21,293 Posts
Welcome to the family @Heffer !!
The 2015 model 800's are known for the sprag clutch failure, which will be aggravated by a weak battery.
The factory has addressed this with improved parts and a new map for the ECU that helps. You may be able to get factory assistance with this, so you should contact MV directly and ask.
Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts