MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a brand new SPR top fairing panel up for grabs. Bought it off ebay as a spare for my own bike, but as mine's not an SPR, frankly it would look a bit daft unless I had all the other panels too. In matt black obviously. If anybody wants to make me a sensible offer let me know. Postage would have to be at cost so might obviously suit local to me interested parties better, but will post to anywhere in the world if you are prepared to pay. :) I think these retail at over £500.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wouldn't do a thing like that Al would you? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
outtadaloop said:
I'd be interested, how much were you looking to get? I was planning on bidding on it on Ebay but got distracted and forgot.

£150 plus postage and packaging. Yes, I would be making a small profit, but if you check the ebay number you can see for yourself I'm not taking the piss.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

I'm having a bit of a garage clearout and I noticed this is still languishing in there along with a few other bits and bobs. I'll still be happy to get just £150 plus P & P for what is a brand new unfitted item, decent red ones fetch more money than that on ebay, :jsm: so what are you SPR owners waiting for??

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get it Alvin! :stickpoke You are on your way to an SPR then!! :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts