MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is It Possible To Swap Internals Of An 03 Or 04 Spr And Put Them Into A F4s? If So, What Are All The Parts That Go Into Doing That? Cams, Pistons, Rods, Etc??? I May The Opportunity Of Stripping A Motor For Such Parts And Was Thinking Of Upgrading My Motor With These Parts. Any Input Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
Is It Possible To Swap Internals Of An 03 Or 04 Spr And Put Them Into A F4s? If So, What Are All The Parts That Go Into Doing That? Cams, Pistons, Rods, Etc??? I May The Opportunity Of Stripping A Motor For Such Parts And Was Thinking Of Upgrading My Motor With These Parts. Any Input Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks.
This page gives an overview of the differences. So you'd want to swap some external parts as well which might include the main CPU or at least a chip.
http://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/F4-750SPR.html

Why not just swap the entire motor? :confused: :rolleyes:

You have had a number of posts on modding a 750. What is it you're trying to do? Are you racing? Or trying to keep up with a friend?

Have you tried gearing?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i would have to think that gearing would be a "close enough" choice to get a evo next to SPR performance. i feel that anything else would be ineffecient costwise. probably if gearing doesn't do it, go with big bore kit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
style_one said:
i would have to think that gearing would be a "close enough" choice to get a evo next to SPR performance. i feel that anything else would be ineffecient costwise. probably if gearing doesn't do it, go with big bore kit.
WHICH BIG BORE KIT AND WHAT IS THE COST AND WHERE DO YOU GET THEM????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts