MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being an SPR owner, I was hoping that the matte black would be exclusive to that limited edition (so there would be no mistaking the SPR for another 1000) I'm kinda upset :cussing: about it actually...but I guess I'll get over it and stop :bawling: Any other SPR owners thoughts about this?

Imagine how the old Senna owners feel.. :naughty:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Kinda like being a 910 Gladio owner and having the 910R come out 6 months later! :cussing: Hey, thats MV for you.....remember....MV will always come out with another "special edition". Just buy what you like and be happy with it! :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree with the originator of the thread. Exclusive is just that. I have no room to complain since I bought my SPR after the 1000 was introduced. However, I wish the SPR was the only MV with the matte black paint.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Do I really need to say what I'm thinking of matt black... :shitfan:
I didn't bought a matt black bike, but a special engine, suspensions and no fake carbon fender and air ducts... :stickpoke

·
Registered
298 Posts
No worse than pulling up to your favourite biking cafe thinking you're special and seeing another 3 or 4 MVs pulling up next to you
:stickpoke
Seriously though aren't ALL MVs limited editions??? Not like they make any more 750s and given the age of the design I don't see the 1k sticking around for ever

I'd be pist, however, if that was my GSXRCBRZXRYZFR Yamakawasuzionda special edition and they did that...it takes a lot to stand out amongst UJMs, much more easier when you're onboard an MV...

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
FOR F#$KS SAKE HOW DO YOU THINK R1, FIREBLADE,GSXR AND ZX10 owners feel ? ... they have a totally new machine every two years, THEIR bike is made redundant !

You have a limited release of 300 powerful 750cc machines ... get over it or sell up! GRRRRRRR! :banghead:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
outtadaloop said:
Being an SPR owner, I was hoping that the matte black would be exclusive to that limited edition (so there would be no mistaking the SPR for another 1000) I'm kinda upset :cussing: about it actually...but I guess I'll get over it and stop :bawling: Any other SPR owners thoughts about this?

Imagine how the old Senna owners feel.. :naughty:
sorry folks but i think the more, the better

I love them, love the look and love the colour (although ive heard they are hard to keep as new)

the more the better so that i can have more chance of admiring them
:mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
So what ? Do You wonna tell us that MV Agusta would be not allowed to use a certain paint anymore ? Are You trying to convince us, like the woody guy with his 312 kph problem, to sue MV Agusta about it ?
Be happy man, You have a great bike, which only 299 more peoples own.
I ride a F4 since 7 Years and I never stopped anywhere and meet any other MV Rider, except in Italy. So be happy if You find another MV Agusta Rider at Your favourite Coffee Shop. May it is one of us, Dude.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I love it when these old threads some how rise from where ever it is that they have been for the last year or more.

I'm gonna go find one to resurrect :naughty:

The matte black in Oz is called a Nero...21 only...they have their own engraved numbered plate. They are great bikes, but no person (that matters) is going to confuse one with an SPR.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If there was no complaining this forum would be dead. To each his own dammit. Those with an SPR can bitch about it all they want...and I'll join them. Those who don't care how many bikes have flat black paint can spout off all they want and tell us to simply enjoy the bike. It is just a forum...a venting place...an information gathering place...an experience sharing place...etc. Heck, you can even tell other people not to complain...which is sort of a complaint itself. Now that winter is upon most of us I suppose the complaining will increase until the end of spring and we'll all be out riding more. Until then...let the complaining continue :stir:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
SR71 said:
If there was no complaining this forum would be dead. To each his own dammit. Those with an SPR can bitch about it all they want...and I'll join them. Those who don't care how many bikes have flat black paint can spout off all they want and tell us to simply enjoy the bike. It is just a forum...a venting place...an information gathering place...an experience sharing place...etc. Heck, you can even tell other people not to complain...which is sort of a complaint itself. Now that winter is upon most of us I suppose the complaining will increase until the end of spring and we'll all be out riding more. Until then...let the complaining continue :stir:
Yes, my post seemed arrogant, I guess thats how the original post made me feel. Thats my complaint.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My point exactly Ozboy. By the way, I visited your fine city in 1993 and thought highly of the people, the city, and the brew pubs. I'd love to come back some day. For those of you who have not been to Perth it is quite a beautiful city. I was very impressed not to have seen so much as one bit of rubbish on the roads, no bums, and genuine hospitality given to all visitors.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Broms said:
Anyone for giving thanks and being happy ?? :naughty: .....ok, it was just a suggestion.:stickpoke
Yes, me, except for the color... but it doesn't matt-er any more, so I can tell I'm very happy and I really don't want to change my bike for know, 'cause theuy are no better one (for me) now. so : :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I love what machine748s did to his SPR by painting it ferrari red, looks sick!! What do you think an all satin matte white with SPR graphics and black 10 spoke Marchesini's would look? Anyone board that can do a photoshop and post????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts