MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't have an SPR, but I'd say it should be the same. Not much different between the models that the manual would deal with. I don't even remember the shop manual showing any differences.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought an SPR back in June (#184) and was sent a Senna Manual. After some bantering with the dealer I finally got the correct SPR Manual. Yes, there is a specific manual and it is more than a little different from the standard F4, Oro or 1+1 Manual. The differences lie mainly in chassis/suspension set up, engine break in and racing setup. Also keep in mind that the SPR comes with a Racing Kit which includes 2 different rear sprockets and some useless grip covers. The sprockets do come in handy, especially if you want to bring down the tall gearing. I am in Nevada right now but will be heading home next Wednesday. Once I get back I will look up the MV Agusta Part # on the back of my SPR Manual. Give the Part Number to your dealer and they should be able to order it for you. Be persistant, your bike (especially an ultra exotic like the SPR) SHOULD come with the proper manual.

David Galleo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts