MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow. i really want to go out and buy a sequined shirt now.

:D

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I have begun a new area in the gallery for advertisements with MV Agusta motorcycles.

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/advertisements/

On the topic, has anyone seen a Lexus ad (I believe the new IS) with 2 motorcycles on the side of it? I believe the one on the left is an MV Agusta F4 that is blacked out. If anyone can get a photo of it..

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TokyoLunch said:
wow. i really want to go out and buy a sequined shirt now.

:D
Colin, now that you mentioned it, those are nice formal pieces and it is time for me to get new tux and outfit for solo concerts... I might just go out and get a few G.F. pieces to support them for having good taste with their ad, but then again, those few pieces might cost as much as a Moto Corse Ti full system...

well, forget it. :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
odonata said:
Colin, now that you mentioned it, those are nice formal pieces and it is time for me to get new tux and outfit for solo concerts... I might just go out and get a few G.F. pieces to support them for having good taste with their ad, but then again, those few pieces might cost as much as a Moto Corse Ti full system...

well, forget it. :)
yeah, full thing is gonna cost. I got a couple G.F. shirts around. Fancy clothes certainly do eat into the motorcycle budget! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts