MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
The SPR is definitely (At least for me) one of the best looking MV's! Congratulations, and enjoy her!!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm going this sunday. Bobby? Dr. are your in? what about spartakus? fred did you get the title? can you a get a temp tag?
Hey Tim. There is actually a meet up on Sunday going to bear mt. This Sunday looks nice for a ride and I just hope I get a chance to go this time. You got my cell nos.Just text me what time and where is the meet up in Brooklyn

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey Tim. There is actually a meet up on Sunday going to bear mt. This Sunday looks nice for a ride and I just hope I get a chance to go this time. You got my cell nos.Just text me what time and where is the meet up in Brooklyn
is there? i looked up the meet section but couldn't find a thread. who's going?

·
Registered
385 Posts
is there? i looked up the meet section but couldn't find a thread. who's going?
Sorry Tim i got it all mixed up..Meet up is from the other forum..( R1Forum ) I am also a member of that because i currently own an 04 R1

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
They are RG3s. Also came with FBF clipons and bars and all the original accessories. The dealer did stiff him on the OEM cover.
I take that back. I found an OEM cover in the box of goodies I got with the bike. It was a smooth transaction. I am very pleased.

The SPR is definitely (At least for me) one of the best looking MV's! Congratulations, and enjoy her!!!!!
Thank you. I will do my best to enjoy it.

I'm going this sunday. Bobby? Dr. are your in? what about spartakus? fred did you get the title? can you a get a temp tag?
The best I can do is put on my old tag and hope I don't get pulled over. I already switched my insurance over. Bike still isnt registered and tagged. It's a risky move. I'll just dream about riding this weekend.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I have a question for you. What does your emission sticker say? I know it doesn't apply to you, but when I tried to register the bike here in California, they gave me a lot of grief because the sticker says "for this 2003 model year". The title of course says it is a 2004.

When you lift the tail section up, it's right next to the rear brake light. Just curious.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have a question for you. What does your emission sticker say? I know it doesn't apply to you, but when I tried to register the bike here in California, they gave me a lot of grief because the sticker says "for this 2003 model year". The title of course says it is a 2004.

When you lift the tail section up, it's right next to the rear brake light. Just curious.
Emissions sticker says 2003 and the noise emissions sticker says 2002. I think it's because the bikes are release an year early in Europe. The Oro for example was released in 1999 but Dr. Masis' bike is a 2000 model.

Thanks Don. Hey, what are you going to do with out your Senna for a year. Or did you have it shipped over seas.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Emissions sticker says 2003 and the noise emissions sticker says 2002. I think it's because the bikes are release an year early in Europe. The Oro for example was released in 1999 but Dr. Masis' bike is a 2000 model.
Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what SPR#257 said as well. I had a hell of a time explaining that to the DMV. The only thing that allowed it to pass was the fact that the manufacturing date on the bike says 2003.

Anyways, congrats on the bike and enjoy!!! :f4:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts