MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Nothin'. I just live quite a ways away in SoCal, and can't get up there until tomorrow.

There's nothing shady happening, just having a little fun with him. I don't blame anyone for continuing with their efforts to sell a bike until they have the money in their hands. (as long as he waits for me first as promised)

Nice site you guys have here, hopefully tomorrow I will be one of the club...and doubt I'll sleep much tonight. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
admin said:
I'm sure you can't wait! Have a good time.. i'm sure you'll remember it forever
Heh, yeah, and hopefully good memories. All Japanese bikes in my past. I raced a 929 in 2001 and 2002 with AFM and CCS (and a guest race with the now defunct GLRRA).

I was on the list for an 06 R6 and have been going through hell, and consulting lawyers, about getting my deposit back on that misrepresented thing. The SPR should make me feel better.

Planning to use the SPR as a "Cafe bike" and an occasional trackday with friends thrown in for good measure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spr

BIKE IS SOLD TO DENNIS ,

Great guy! I am glad he owns it now :)

I am shocked how much response i had on this beauty.

I'll miss it ... :(



luvtolean said:
Heh, yeah, and hopefully good memories. All Japanese bikes in my past. I raced a 929 in 2001 and 2002 with AFM and CCS (and a guest race with the now defunct GLRRA).

I was on the list for an 06 R6 and have been going through hell, and consulting lawyers, about getting my deposit back on that misrepresented thing. The SPR should make me feel better.

Planning to use the SPR as a "Cafe bike" and an occasional trackday with friends thrown in for good measure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
luvtolean said:
Heh, yeah, and hopefully good memories. All Japanese bikes in my past. I raced a 929 in 2001 and 2002 with AFM and CCS (and a guest race with the now defunct GLRRA).

I was on the list for an 06 R6 and have been going through hell, and consulting lawyers, about getting my deposit back on that misrepresented thing. The SPR should make me feel better.

Planning to use the SPR as a "Cafe bike" and an occasional trackday with friends thrown in for good measure.
06 R6 and yamaha's buy-back decision because of the misrepresented redline stats.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25009
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
luvtolean said:
Heh, yeah, and hopefully good memories. All Japanese bikes in my past. I raced a 929 in 2001 and 2002 with AFM and CCS (and a guest race with the now defunct GLRRA).

I was on the list for an 06 R6 and have been going through hell, and consulting lawyers, about getting my deposit back on that misrepresented thing. The SPR should make me feel better.

Planning to use the SPR as a "Cafe bike" and an occasional trackday with friends thrown in for good measure.

are you in san diego or LA?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
admin said:
06 R6 and yamaha's buy-back decision because of the misrepresented redline stats.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25009
Thanks. My situation is a bit more complicated, as because I hadn't taken delivery, I am not eligible as now I've shown I know about the problem.

It's a very long story, but I'll eventually get my money back. If not willingly, we will goto court.


Thanks Sean. I'm tired as hell after all that driving, but I'm definately smiling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
How'd you transport? Trailor or flatbed? Driving must have been tiring.. I drive the san diego <=> bay area commute a lot... but in one day? Wow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
admin said:
How'd you transport? Trailor or flatbed? Driving must have been tiring.. I drive the san diego <=> bay area commute a lot... but in one day? Wow
In the back of my pick-up, with the mid fairings removed and soft hooks around the lower triple clamp.

I've done longer days behind the wheel, but it was definately a tiring day.

I just had to do a vision test at the DMV and I wasn't sure I'd pass, eyes are still kinda tired. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
bubbas929 said:
did you pass? do you need to sell the bike now?
Yeah, I passed. And no Bubba, you can't have my bike. :finger: ;)


(Bubba and I have known each other for a long time, and both moderate on another MC board)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
odonata said:
Congrats luvtolean for your new bike!

If you are in L.A. area maybe we can get together after I get my Senna this summer.
Thanks!

I'm out in the Inland Empire right now, but I'm probably going to be moving down to the OC next month.

Plan to head down to friend's in San Diego Sat.

It's kinda weird riding on the street again. I've done only a handful of miles on borrowed bikes since I went racing in 01. Totally different skill set.

I LOVE THIS BIKE! :birthday:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top