MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Where did you get that photo of our cleaning Lady Odonata? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
MV-999R said:
:laughing:

She prefers my full titanium system :naughty: :toothless

Titanium is good but lightweight Tiago, she prefers some lead in your pencil! :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
admin said:
Bad. :cross:

Let's keep it clean, here!
:shocker: You Don't Like?!?!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

she looks extremely clean to me! I made sure of it personally, I swear, every nooks & crannies :laughing:

I guess you mean our words? no :confused: :confused: they are pretty clean too...

I guess that leaves the mind that interprets it... yours I guess :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WATTA YA WAITN' FOR ?!?! Happy 4/01!!!!! :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MV-999R said:
I particularly like the carbon bits and the bling details :naughty: :toothless :toothless
Yeah! me too!!!! I can take lots of detail photo of the her beautiful set of wheels, forks, exhaust port and... what do you call the thing where you put your pump into...ummm... ah the gas cap!

Who wants more pix?!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Oh how quickly we have strayed from the path of MV righteousness! :laughing: I guess you need to add another section Admin! :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
My cleaning lady has now got black bits on her bits. :naughty: I hope they are not superglued on, it's a bugger to get that stuff off your skin you know. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
My kids found it errrrrr..... educational! :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pigiolino said:
ODONATA!You are fantastic!
ADMIN,just for one time!!
Hahahehe, me, no... her, yes!

My cleaning lady has now got black bits on her bits. I hope they are not superglued on, it's a bugger to get that stuff off your skin you know.
John, I think admin used carbon fibre, it's just hard to see the CF weave in the pic like lower fairings on Veloce's F4. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts