MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. I ride a tuono, but visit this site every-so-often. We have 2 Brutale riders in our group, and always welcoming of new experienced riders.

We saw a 910R leaving San Ysabel on Sunday, headed towards Palomar/Montezuma.... any takers?

we ride every weekend, so drop me a line:

dougan
[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was me , I ride that area regularly as I live close by, what a great road, let me nkw when you are headed out that way.
Cheers Ross

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dougan, what are you doing over here??? I saw the 910R out of the corner of my eye. Dougan comfirmed it with the red trim on black.

You should see what Dougan did to his new Tuono. New Shinny Black paint with Ducati type white number plates on the tail with blue trim pins. Were loosing our young ripper to Zurich in a few weeks. I'm trying to hook him up with Flaming and her crew in Milano. Probably the most accomplished rider, at 24 yrs old, I've met.

Great guy to ride with unless he's on his Black KTM motard. Riding behind, you get target fixation on his outstretched MX boot.

Ross, give a call at 858 414-2289 before next Sunday. We'll meet you at Dudley's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts