MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any soft sport panniers that work okay on the Brutale? I wouldn't be interested in anything large, just something that will carry a change of clothes, camera, few small items. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
108 Posts
HI I use the Oxford sport panniers but they are difficult to position nicely because of the the bikes angled tail piece but possible with a fiddle. I then got a ventura kit for the bike and this allows me to move the panniers back a bit and use the ventura bracket to hold the back of the panniers out and not cover the rear lights. I have considered an extra bracket off the ventura mount to hold the panniers away and straighter.

John

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would also look at using a messenger style backpack instead of a small pannier. I use mine to haul my laptop, ect.. and is big enough to pack a small amount of clothes for the weekend or overnight.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
i'll do all touring on my BMW K1200GT...
but, i DO need to find someplace to car things on the Brutale.... a backpack does NOT work for me
i have NO idea what other options might be out there
i do NOT like carrying my wallet and my cell phone and my house keys in my jacket pockets and i don't think that a tankbag will work.... or look good on this bike

maybe i'm wrong about that

does anyone have a tankbag on his/her brutale?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
This is the system I will be getting when I get my 910r. There are all different type of bag sizes from 10lt up to 51lt. Made by Ventura, you can have the full system, sports system and grab rail. I will be getting the full system with a 10lt, 31lt and 51lt bag.

Ventura Luggage System

·
Registered
114 Posts
luggage

I've got a pacsafe security tail pack that works well, locks (steel mesh/cabled to bike) and is waterproof... aerostitch.com

(ties to directionals and passenger pegs, has soft strap covers to not mess up the paint)

Adrian206

1 - 6 of 6 Posts