Quartararo on pole didnt see that coming. Dude was fast
nice big crash from Crashlow
and i thought Lorenzo rode pretty well
Rossi.... ai ya ya yah bummer

but race day is another day, lets hope its a great one

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Quatararo scoring pole, instead of showing a bit of him celebrating his very first pole we got good ol' commercials.....

Great ride from him, he was like riding 1/1,5 second behind morbidelli. So the time was basically on his own. Impressive, specially since Marquez was around 0,5 behind Lorenzo when he set his best time.

Bright future ahead of Quatararo. Very talented and great start of the season.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
ANMVrider and the yamahas are lacking power AND lacking rear grip. ( maybe Yamaha took a step backward on 2019 chassis?)

It could be my imagination or the camera angle ect but It looked like the KTM RC16 has gained some horsepower.

Lorenzo is 11th on the grid and Rossi is 12th on the grid I predict Rossi charges through the field to 6th 7th Lorenzo finishes 11th.

HOLLY SHIT MANZI IS 2ND IN QUALIFYING AT THE MOMENT.

NOW MANZI 5TH BUT THE MV CHASSIS LOOKS VERY SMOOTH/STABLE THROUGH CORNERS .

MANZI 5TH AEGETTER? 9TH THEY didn't get into Q2 so I do not know where they will actually place on the grid .

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can rossi get on the podium?????
oh man i hope so

wheres the pot stirrrrrrrrer? u here mate?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
BGS I was doing bills and the TV was on , I look up and I see Manzi/MV in 2nd place . I was very excited for a moment until I realized it was Q1. Then he went to 4th then 8th then 5th but I had no idea what actual place that would be on the grid . Thanks for the info. Upside is the difference between 1st and 19th is only about 1/2 second

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Did you guys hear the announcer and former racer say Honda was tailoring the RCV218R to Lorenzo and more main stream styles to get ready for Marquez departure? MARQUEZ GO TO DUCATI BREAK YOUR OWN WINS IN A YEAR RECORD ,2 MORE TITLES THEN GO TO KTM . THE KTM SHOULD BE READY BY THEN . ( I am sure Marquez reads our posts for wisdom and insite LOL.)

SUN CAME OUT AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE PHILA AREA. I AM GOING TO GO RIDE MY NEW MV F4RR/RC SPEC SUPERBIKE.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Poor Quatararo, a bolt to hold quickshifter in place came lose.
He would've easily scored his first podium if that didnt happen.

Im sure he'll get more chances for podiums.

Moto2: Aegerter P13!! And not to far behind the winner.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I need to get a MOTOGP tv subscription... or streaming to computer and link to my big screen..

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok.
so.
moto 3 fantastic race.
Now id like to comment on Fenanti. I am beyond impressed at how clam he was given what happen. Well done to him. Maybe he is seeing a pysch for his anger issues. But for the love of god i can not understand how he didn't rejoin, he was merely pushed wide, he held the bike up n crash so why not rejoin.

moto 2 wow. shame about gardener, what an epic clusterfk of a crash, very entertaining. Hope everyone is alright.

Motogp. Well done rossi, great riding there, no podium but well done.
Rins... excellent, heck i enjoyed the race despite mark winning.
Shame about quatro

Now can somone tell me what the hell is going on with all the three classes so many guys sporting mustaches. They all look like gringos lol

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Now can somone tell me what the hell is going on with all the three classes so many guys sporting mustaches. They all look like gringos lol
Ever able to help those solve perplexing conundrums, I can heartily advise you that because most of the paddock is so young, they are making a head start on 'Movember':grin2::grin2:

Anyone see JL99 try to pit into the Ducati garage? Lol
Damn. Going to replay my recording just to see that!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Really enjoyed Moto 3.

That start in Moto 2 was hectic. Even before T1 Marquez trying to shunt Gardner after he had already made the gap. After he pushed his way through I thought he was away. Pretty scary crash. great skills for the feld to avoid total carnage.

I feel like a changing of the guard is coming in Moto GP. Marquez may not have it all his own way soon. Quato is a huge talent. But who would have picked Rins to be 2nd on the championship on the Suzuki?

·
Administrator
19,852 Posts
Poor Jorge.... And Poor Quatararo, mechanical DNF !!! How about Rins????

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm shocked at a mechanical DNF for Quatararo, I bet he's raging that it was something so simple as a bolt.

Probably would have preferred it to go bang instead

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts