MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy fuck that was the most boring 2 races all year long...happy Yamaha did decent though. Jake what happened to that sweet handling RC this wknd lol. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Swissn I will still hold by my statement that the MV F4RC is the best handling Superbike on the grid.
At this particular track MV and camier couldn't find a good set up. Many teams had problems with set up at Jerez. Camier , Rea (and others I'm sure) said they disliked Jerez and never did well there .
Over shooting a corner doesn't mean the F4 RC is a poor handling machine , and for you to bad mouth the F4RC ON an MV site is just being an ass. Did you forget Lowes had a horrific high side destroying His R1. The MV F4RC has been the underdog success story in Superbike racing this year. No one thought it would handle so well and be so competitive being such and Old design . The Yamaha R1 was SUPPOSED to be the all new high tech machine that was to hit the podium from the start of the season . Instead its BEEN THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE SUPERBIKE CLASS. Its not powerful its not a great handling machine and its had more CATASTROPHIC ENGINE FAILURES than any other manufacturer in WSBK. AND I LIKE YAMAHA AS A MANUFACTURER . I just sold my r1 but ive had yamahas all my life .
BUT.... bad mouthing the MV F4 RC isn't going to make the R1 any better . RACE 1.. the announcer described Yamahas WSBK season as .....DISASTEROUS. The announcers at many races have given the MV F4 RC ACOLADES FOR BEING SUCH AN OLD DESIGN AND YET BEING SUCH A STRONG COMPETITOR AGAINST COMPETITION WITH NEW MACINES WITH BIGGER BETTER FUNDED TEAMS .

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swissn I will still hold by my statement that the MV F4RC is the best handling Superbike on the grid.
At this particular track MV and camier couldn't find a good set up. Many teams had problems with set up at Jerez. Camier , Rea (and others I'm sure) said they disliked Jerez and never did well there .
Over shooting a corner doesn't mean the F4 RC is a poor handling machine , and for you to bad mouth the F4RC ON an MV site is just being an ass. Did you forget Lowes had a horrific high side destroying His R1. The MV F4RC has been the underdog success story in Superbike racing this year. No one thought it would handle so well and be so competitive being such and Old design . The Yamaha R1 was SUPPOSED to be the all new high tech machine that was to hit the podium from the start of the season . Instead its BEEN THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE SUPERBIKE CLASS. Its not powerful its not a great handling machine and its had more CATASTROPHIC ENGINE FAILURES than any other manufacturer in WSBK. AND I LIKE YAMAHA AS A MANUFACTURER . I just sold my r1 but ive had yamahas all my life .
BUT.... bad mouthing the MV F4 RC isn't going to make the R1 any better . RACE 1.. the announcer described Yamahas WSBK season as .....DISASTEROUS. The announcers at many races have given the MV F4 RC ACOLADES FOR BEING SUCH AN OLD DESIGN AND YET BEING SUCH A STRONG COMPETITOR AGAINST COMPETITION WITH NEW MACINES WITH BIGGER BETTER FUNDED TEAMS .
Haha it's so easy to get you all wound up. You're going to get an ulcer.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
You must have been asleep the welsh boy tore them apart, were it not for a bad start to the season Chas Davies would have won the series hands down.
I agree Andrew, when he's got that Ducati thing working right then he's pretty much untouchable.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Haha it's so easy to get you all wound up. You're going to get an ulcer.
Unfortunately you really are getting a reputation for being a troll around here. Why do you stick around?
Do you just want to wind people up like you say?
Get a life.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have been uptight lately anyway. My area is particularly void of techs . 7 million people in my area only a few motorcycle dealers period . Not many people ride in my area . I have a build I'm doing and its taking way too long (I cant do myself anymore =spine collapsed in on itself ) Copying someone elses build but different model he used xb12 buell I am using buell firebolt xb12R 1450cc. Going in magazine full test you guys will be shocked.

Back on racing ... speaking about Ducati. I was looking at trap speeds in WSBK. I was surprised to see the Ducatis trap speeds where not that great . Higher than the MV F4RC Honda CBR 1000RR and Yamaha R1 less than the BMW S1000RR,Aprilia RSV4 and Kawasaki ZX10RR. I wonder if Ducatis new found success has come from going back to there old way of power delivery. Tuning for higher torque/horsepower at lower RPM at the cost of ultimate highest Horsepower. The high torque/horsepower at low rpm would give better drive and midrange than competition. Therefore making the competions bikes having to catch and pass before the next/upcoming corner.The 1098/1198 Ducatis never had the highest hp on the grid and that's how they had so much success.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Unfortunately you really are getting a reputation for being a troll around here. Why do you stick around?
Do you just want to wind people up like you say?
Get a life.
He needs to do SOMETHING to justify his bad taste...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts