·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aegerter just missed Q2....damn.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I missed moto2 qualy. I was watching Formula 1 qualy.

So p17....??I dont know how much riders ride in q2.
What about Manzi?, Hes been the quicker of the two mostly throughout the weekend.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Gardner on pole in Moto 2. Maybe has his mojo back after a few rough weekends.

Quarto SO FAST. But Vinales has shown great race pace all weekend. Vinales is my pick FTW.

Rins is looking really good on the Suzi and Mir is starting to come along nicely.

Marquez not out of it.

Rossi....so out of it. But did show a glimpse of the pace he has in the tank on the lap that was pulled for exceeding track limits in FP4. He looks like he is quicker than his qualy position indicates. But will be too far back to matter with the pace of Vinales.

Really impressed with Nakagami this year. Another great few sessions for him.

Can't wait for the race

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . . Rossi....so out of it. But did show a glimpse of the pace . . .
We would once have said, 'Not a problem. At Assen Rossi can do anything.'
But no longer. As you rightfully say, he is now outclassed by others on essentially the same bike.
A bit of a shame in a way for the many of us who have followed him since 125s.

Really impressed with Nakagami this year. Another great few sessions for him.
Also agree. I'd tipped him to be top rookie last year, but he let me down big time. Really making headway now, and being Japanese, it would not take much thought at the moment to see him with a 'proper' factory ride in the next one or two years. (*waits for @[email protected] to chip in*):grin2:

Even I wouldn't be game to put money on Marquez tomorrow.:frown2::wink2:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hi nigel feeling lousey Yes the Japanese factories have said from day 1 that they wanted a Japanese world champion and that Japanese riders get preforencial treatment .. Its their money they can give it to whom ever they like imho.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
What a moto2 race in Assen.

Binder with KTM finally back in the leaders group and fighting for a good position aswell.
Hope KTM can keep up this form.

Manzi on P7....Aegerter P9....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Every class of race was fantastic.
Did you see how swollen Quartos arm was at the end of the race?
Next year he is going to be a real nightmare for Marquez. He has been in Moto GP since breakfast and leading one of the most competitive fields ever. Once he gets his head around the 1%ers he will be a real player.
Vinales looking really good.
Even a slow Marquez is still 2nd best.
Very scary crash with Rossi and Nakagami.

Some epic clashes in Moto2. Not sure Fernandez should be the winner of that one....
Still waiting for Gardner to win a race. False neutral ended his chances today.

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quarto's speed wobbles were scary !! That's the worst head shake I've ever seen on a modern MotoGP bike. No wonder he needed to ice that arm in parc ferme.

Gutted for Rins.... that was looking like a good race for Suzuki.

Crash fest in Moto2 gave MV 2 top 10 finishes !

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
HTML:
Quarto's speed wobbles were scary !! That's the worst head shake I've ever seen on a modern MotoGP bike. No wonder he needed to ice that arm in parc ferme.

Gutted for Rins.... that was looking like a good race for Suzuki.

Crash fest in Moto2 gave MV 2 top 10 finishes !
Yeh, How good was it to see two Suzis at the front of a Moto GP race!

Pre season there was alot of hype about how good the Gixxer is this year. It is really coming along now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts