MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

Looks like Jackass has found a good psych. He normally over runs at least one corner and gradually loses concentration through a race. He was almost faultless in Jerez, settled on his pace and stuck there, no matter what happened out front.
I really hope he can keep his mojo for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,435 Posts
I have heard of arm pump but don't know how long it takes to recover. It seems the Yamaha is in good shape and once he recovers he may be dominant again.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Rev i was never a miller fan . I remember in moto3 when instead of running off wide at corner he would run his bike into another rider (side to side contact)

Number 2 if arm pump surgery is the same as Carpal tunnel surgery (they seem like same syndrome) Quarterro is in big trouble career wise as scar tissue in Carpal tunnel keeps comming back faster and faster ... That would be a shame for a kid so young.

·
Wing Nut
21,742 Posts
Arm pump is not the same as carpal tunnel. Quite a few riders have had the surgery. Very common in motocross.
It is a problem in the lower legs of serious runners...same thing, different limb.

·
Super Moderator
23,748 Posts
Ain't this thing called The Internet grand:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
number2 but not on nbcsn channel guide ? says collage basketball? Also schedualed recordings listing says no recordings schedualed ? Hopefully it will change . i will be pissed if not i pay for alot of extra channels to get nbcsn (channels sold in blocks) i would just get motogp.com but my lap top is 15? inches tv is 60 inch led

·
Super Moderator
2,812 Posts
I'm absolutely loving Acosta in Moto3 !

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,435 Posts
number2 but not on nbcsn channel guide ? says collage basketball? Also schedualed recordings listing says no recordings schedualed ? Hopefully it will change . i will be pissed if not i pay for alot of extra channels to get nbcsn (channels sold in blocks) i would just get motogp.com but my lap top is 15? inches tv is 60 inch led
I went to their website and looked under their motogp tab which listed it.

·
Wing Nut
21,742 Posts
you can connect your laptop to the TV and simply use it as a second monitor - that is the way i watch Netflix :)
That's what I do, too .

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
just read nbcsn will be shutting down . motogp wsbk could go to usa network but no guarantee . mvf3 thanks again your info couldnt come at a better time.

Just bought motogo and World sbk video pass for the year. thanks 3rd time mv f3 ordered cord to hook laptop to tv screen .

its actually cheaper because now i dont have to get 100 extra useless channels to get nbcsn

21 - 36 of 36 Posts