MV Agusta Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOILER - Czech GP Aug 9

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  silentservice703 
#1 ·
Spoiler ish

Just seen Qualifying for Moto 2 and big shout out for #62 Mr Manzi who is P13, the camera panned in to his garage after the finish and whilst he unzipped his MV leathers the commentator admired his 21 years of age style,riding our MARQUE,
i kinda felt proud.
Hopefully another top 10 go go go🏍🏍

#3 ·
WHERES MY BUDDY NIGEL?>>>>NO ONE BELEIVED YOU AND I WHEN WE SAID BINDER HAD SPECIAL SKILLS. Yes he crashed the first 2 MotoGP rounds but he was HIT!. FYI.. What the announcers didnt notice was the KTM wasnt handling well. The KTM RC16 was having serious HEADSHAKE!! THAT SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING AT THIS LEVEL=(MOTOGP)

#4 ·
Binder is a racer, he actually makes passes. His team mate still has to learn the skill, that was not Zarco at fault in my opinion.
I am still trying to understand how the 2020 Ducati can be so rubbish vs the 2019 with Zarco finishing so far up. It cannot all be the change in tyre spec.

Shame about DeRosa crashing out, I thought he was on track for a solid finish.

#6 ·
The Older announcer on NBCSN is the most hard core MotoGP/500cc Gran Prix fan I have ever seen on TV. He was/ps PISSED at Honda MotoGP crew Chief. The Announcer was saying he has been a MotoGP/ 500cc gran prix fan since was 8 years old (now 60) and has NEVER in his 52 years as a MotoGP fan seen the Honda MotoGP bikes Handle so poorly the FACTORY REPSOL HONDAS WHERE ....LAST... and NEXT TO LAST ON THE GRID. The announcer laid the blame on the shoulders of the Honda factory Crew cheif... He was just so POED , Not used to seeing and announcer so into a sport.

#7 ·
What happened to the MVs in Moto2? Both retired?

#9 ·
Corsi crashed in practice and did not ride in qualifying. I think he was out injured.

#10 ·
Great race, nice to see a podium of satellite teams. I'm please Zarco made such an impressive showing on the Avintia Ducati, good to see KTM looking strong, pleased for Binder and Morbidelli. Weird that all the top teams were waaay down and Pol is a whiney bitch! He screwed up on two corners one after the other and Zarco did what any racer would do, he took the punishment like a man (whether justified or not) and raced his race.

For me that should have been a racing incident, the way Pol has carried on doesn't do him any favours whatsoever, he's like an entitled diva! Shit happens, he fucked up when he got blind sided by his teamate, leaving the door wide wide open to Zarco.

#11 ·
Thanks again thanks for MV F4RC info Pablo ESQ.
FYI.. Bagnia? broke hus KNEE?? in a practice crash??? what happened ? Broken knees usuallu come from loose or incorrect knee puck installation in leathers. Havent heard about a broken knee in YEARS? Is bagnia the real deal or flash in the pan? Ducatti has the strongest bike on the grid with no serious riders

#18 ·
I’m locking tis thread. Please start a spoiler thread for the appropriate race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.