1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
947 Posts
Very interesting that for the F3 they have dumped the Bitubo suspension and are back to the Ohlins they ran last year. Now they will have data from last year to help them get the bike sorted much quicker. I have a good feeling Jules is going to win this one.

Also of note that not only is Roccoli faster than Leonov but so is Baldolini. Nice to see 3 F3's out there tearing it up.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Aaarrrggg I am in a vacation spot w/ no internet, so no race downloads till Monday. These are exciting results for the second F3. And you might be right Cluzel may have first place on this one. This will be one thread I avoid tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Brilliant race, pity that Jules missed out last time. Really like the colour scheme of the bike too. Just hope they can get a big sponsor to help out.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Congratulations Team!

I'm very proud of all involved in this project.
It was wonderful to see Giovanni Castiglioni on the podium after the race accepting the team trophy.

I mean let that sink in for a moment - MV Agusta winning at Misano.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Great achievement!

·
Administrator
19,794 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Jules we love You ! Thanks for this win and congrats to Giovanni and MV Agusta SpA!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cluzel dominated!

Michael Vd Mark was obviously still pissed about the pass by Sofuoglu (I think?) early on in the race that almost took him out.

It was great toward the end though that even as Vd Mark caught up, Cluzel was able to bring it on and keep the gap back up above a second.

Great job MV. Wish the would of aired the race here.
I ponied up for the video pass - love it! We don't subscribe to cable TV, so I wouldn't have gotten via cable even if they offered. With the Video pass, I just pull it up on the iPad, and mirror the iPad to my Apple TV so I can watch it on the big screen. Highly recommend it!

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Cluzel dominated!
Which could be troublesome. With a history of wanting to continually try to tweak the rules between Fours (Kawa/Suzi/Hond/Yama) and Twins (Duc), WSBK/WSS tends to succumb to the complaints by the Big 4 Japanese companies when they aren't winning. If Cluzel continues to dominate, I won't be surprised if the 675 Threes have some sort of equalization applied to them.

In the mean time, Rock On Cluzel. :f4:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts