MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Sykes and Kawasaki owned everybody, well done.

And brilliant race by Jules Cluzel, I see even his team mate managed to get some points after running off the track on L1.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm sure it will Jon, I'm glad he took second and did not throw it down the road.
I would love nothing more than to see him take the title, but just being up there almost every weekend is great.
I noticed Corsi finished in the points after being forced to start from pit lane on his spare bike, man I would not like to be in their shoe's trying to develop that bike with one rider. Man it was good to see the MV going around in qualifying, he gets great coverage some weekends.

Here's a link to their website, some good pics there - http://yakhnichmotorsport.ru/news.sdf/en/news/press/13983?path

Our Turkish mate has had even more bad luck on the Kawasaki, it's great to see him break down all the time.
That Dutchman on the Honda seems to keep a cool head, the only way to winning the Championship when there's three or four guys in the hunt for the title I recon.

Anybody noticed that our two Foxtel commentators might be connected to Len Haslam's arse, I have never heard so much brown nosing in my life. Must have shares in their track day school.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to Donnington although not a big follower of WSB, Last time was Silverstone in 2003! Attendance was dissapointing, probably the weather! although racing was dry. Leonov`s progress thro the field was impressive, Cluzel was Superb! Strange feeling rooting for a french guy!! Corti too looked good battling with 4 kawasaki`s in race 2 then trying to stay in front of 2 fallers Lavertey and Melandri who remounted and were storming thro the field

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Karma for superglu Donsy. All those races where he played really hard (too hard for my liking) are now coming back at him.
Too true Jon, he's a dirty bastard in my eyes.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Waiting for some pictures

If you guys find some, please share.
Some tricky bits starting to show on these bikes. I like the new Magnesium wheels they had specially made for the F4.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
And the Dutch guy won :D

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Yeah, he really is. Good combination! And we love to have somebody on top again!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just saw the WSS last night. Loved it! It was great watching Cluzel work his way to the front and then fight it out to the end without over doing it. Very enjoyable racing to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts