MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WSB/WSS - Aragon

Have to say that Claudio Corti's MV is the best looking bike on the grid for tomorrow... by a country mile! Let's hope the team can really develop the bike through the season to get it nearer the front.

Nice to see that MV have the best in both WSB and WSS. Fingers crossed that Cluzel will continue to lead the championship by race end tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
WSBK - Did anybody see the F4 with Corti in qualifying ? That bike looked ans sounded great. I hope they don't give up and add a second rider soon, it would be hard to develop that bike with only one rider to work with.
Good luck to the guy, he's the last one in the 59's, but that's close enough 10th place if he manage a good start and race pace.
http://www.crash.net/wsbk/results/202095/1/motorland-aragon-qualifying-results-2.html

WSS - I see Cluzel's good run at PI was no lucky run, the boy is still up to speed and his team mate is playing catch up.
http://www.crash.net/wss/results/202098/1/motorland-aragon-qualifying-results.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I was watching it until i fell asleep. The mv looked good of cortis. I hope they find something soon to be up in the pack having a bit of scrap with the main entries

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am so excited about the WSS race and Cluzel.

Bought the WSB online video package just so I could see it live.

3 more hours.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cluzel almost ... but then he ... sometimes you don't understand ...

But ... that's racing isn't it ?

Frak
Fast & could've been on the podium...prob 1st or 2nd...he'll be smarter next time...

·
Registered
449 Posts
......was apparently caused by a gearbox issue coming into that corner, couldn't pull out of it. Bad luck but the guy and the bike are extremely fast.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Was a great WSS race up until the crash. The F3 had gear box problems all last year you would think they would have it sorted by now. Cluzel is lucky to be injury free. One positive was the F3 was incredibly fast. Much faster than last year. A mildly tuned F3 675 hitting 180mph is sweet!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bought the WSBK Video Pass just so I could follow races with MVs in them. I am not disappointed, more action, more manufacturers, more nationalities than in MotoGP. Very impressed by the F3 in WSS so far, despite the crash. Very cool to see Bimotas in the mix as well.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Bought the WSBK Video Pass just so I could follow races with MVs in them. I am not disappointed, more action, more manufacturers, more nationalities than in MotoGP. Very impressed by the F3 in WSS so far, despite the crash. Very cool to see Bimotas in the mix as well.
I bought the video pass too. Only to find out on the night that 'streaming isn't availabe in your country'.

Fuckers can kiss my ass.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts