MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Moto3 is the one to watch, MotoGP was done and dusted weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Miller is the rudest, worst sportsman I have ever had the displeasure of seeing after a race, I hope the little prick never wins anything in MotoGp. Giving people the "up yours" and swearing like that in pitlane, smell's like trailer trash to me.

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Yes and Moto3 race was very exiting!

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Would be great if he wins!!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Abs

Really feeling the ABS at the moment (Anything, But Spanish).

Looking forward to Miller next year (the mullet is growing on me).
Wasn't a fan of Stoner at all (only when he rode the Ducati.

Pity he missed the Moto 3 title... to a cking Marquez :thewife:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I need to learn the forum members names so I understand who is who. Anyway, Miller does love his nickman of Jackass so its no surprise when he acts like one.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Miller is the rudest, worst sportsman I have ever had the displeasure of seeing after a race, I hope the little prick never wins anything in MotoGp. Giving people the "up yours" and swearing like that in pitlane, smell's like trailer trash to me.
I must confess that I'm reaching the same conclusion as yourself, Donsy;
I've thought lately that since Alex became a serious threat, Jack has tried to bully him- every pass has been almost full-contact, whereas Alex's have been clean.
A poor loser, as well as a poor winner- if he tries that with Cal, Jorge, or Marc, he'll end up in the car park!!!!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I must confess that I'm reaching the same conclusion as yourself, Donsy;

I've thought lately that since Alex became a serious threat, Jack has tried to bully him- every pass has been almost full-contact, whereas Alex's have been clean.

A poor loser, as well as a poor winner- if he tries that with Cal, Jorge, or Marc, he'll end up in the car park!!!!

I remember the backlash when Marco came up from 250, in particular Lorenzo was very critical towards his riding style, can't wait to see what he makes of miller if he tries all that in motogp? I can imagine him trying to race them as he's being lapped ;)

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
I see nothing Brian :)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Rotten day for testing, chucking it down in Valencia today.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts