MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a race from Rolfo taking third place. :) :)
Big congratulations to the team for the first podium finish.

a pity iddion was taken out so early in the race out on fourth spot
beeing sandwiched by Zanetti and Morales.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes! Let's hope this translates onto other racing levels, and shows that MV is committed to competing at all levels of racing.

My sincerest wish is that all our "37 world championships stickers" on our tanks become obsolete.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Gutted for Iddon as it seemed he might have the pace to go with Kenan. But hats off to Rolfo for a great ride to come from 16th on the grid to the podium. What is most amazing to me though is that Steve Martin was saying that the F3's are using stock production gear boxes with only slightly revised first gear. When they got some more parts mid year things are going to be even better.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It would be great to see MV Agusta race a CRT or in the WSBK class.
Why on earth would you want to see an MV running around at the back of the pack, in a class that has nothing to do with the bikes you buy on the road.
Surely MV can't possibly be stupid enough to throw money at that class.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I just watched the race again and holy heck can the F3 hold a tight line. If they can squeeze a little more top end and acceleration out of the corners the F3 will be a beast.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I watched the race live and shouted at the TV when Chirs went down, dam nearly woke the baby up!! but then watched the masterful Robbie come through the field and was truely excited when he got to third, i was then praying that nothing would happen to the F3 and it didnt, great job by all, I really thought there would be more posts congratulating the team and F3!!

heres to the first win.

James

·
Registered
742 Posts
Agreed it was great to see him on the podium!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts