MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
After hearing he took pole again I couldn't be bothered to watch the race, went out on my bike instead :)

Actually we might have to change the title "spoiler alert" as it's not really much of a spoiler to find out he won again :laughing:
Saying that I might watch the highlights as he apparently had to break into a sweat this time for it? ;)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Cant believe how much damage that 21 year old is doing to the entertainment factor of the sport...

Only thing keeping me watching is number 46.

Cant deny the talent, but makes watching blow.

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
First half was good then it went down hill. Would like to see someone else win. Was nice seeing some newer faces up front at the beginning.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Marquez will simply rule the next years if he doesn't get hurt.
It is jaw dropping embarrassing for the establishment how they get sacked by the kids.
Rossi did really fine but I don't wanted to be in the pits with Lorenzo and Pedrosa.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Is it possible this kid wins every race this year,,,,.....
Don't know if it's ever been done in the premier class
Ricky Carmichael did it in super cross many many years ago

But Marquez is amazing tremendous rider

I think it's fascinating to see what's happening with Lorenzo though... They say ur main enemy is yr team mate and Rossi is tearing him apart

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
anothermvfanatic;1023801 I think it's fascinating to see what's happening with Lorenzo though... They say ur main enemy is yr team mate and Rossi is tearing him apart[/QUOTE said:
What goes around, comes around ;)
I've said it before but if it carries on like this Marquez will get bored, I think it's actually a shame he's signed for another two years with Honda. He wants to race, but Honda will want him to dominate?

·
Registered
342 Posts
If Rossi can find another 2 tenths of a second on Marc he will be able to start winning races.

Disaster for Jorge and Danny they both look like they are self-destructing under the pressure of not being able to hang with Marc. Both of them have regressed coming into a contract year.

I see Yamaha going with Rossi and Jorge again.

The only interesting possibility is will stoner return to honda.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I just marvel at the riding ability of MM. He is out front and still makes a corner entry with the back end bobbing around and the front about to tuck. Controlled, almost crashing is the new benchmark that the others will have to adopt if they want to go at his pace.
I don't find it boring at all.
I had gone off Rossi, but I am coming back to the fold. There aren't too many of his age who are prepared to reinvent their riding style to meet the challenge of racing against a prodigy.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
If Rossi can find another 2 tenths of a second on Marc he will be able to start winning races.
.....and if I grow another 18", I might be able to dunk a basketball......:stickpoke. (Kidding).

Like everyone else, I was excited when MM was down in 10th place, hoping for someone.....anyone.....to break the streak. That being said, the kid can ride, and we are experiencing the birth of greatness.

No need to hate him because he's so good.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was great to wretch the interviews afterwards, the boys have a great sense of humour.
And on the other side of things, what a great ride by young Aussie Jack Miller. His bike was so much slower that the Honda's, but he never gave up. I thought he was going to wheelie that bike all the way home.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Few riders seem to have the perfect combination ( Bike / skill ) consistently working all at the one time, I also see a great similarity to Mick Doohan when he was dominating the class in his heyday.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Foxtel

I think its absolutely appauling that Australian tv now does bot show moto2 and moto3.
You'll have to fork out some of those hard earned $'s Robbie. We see every single session from Friday to Sunday, practice-qualifying-warm up- and the races for all three classes.

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was entertaining watching Marquez "beast" his way up from 10th. He should just start from the back row for entertainment purposes. The slow motion shots were great...watching the sprockets, clutch, suspension..working. It reminds me of when Stoner first got on the Honda...makes it look easy. What happened to the "Aliens" group?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Till the end of 2016. I bet MM wins each championship. Till then its a battle for 2 nd and 3 rd.

What a freak. Just goes to show how talented he is. The bike didnt do it on its own was that freak little kid with balls the size of church bells.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 30 Posts