MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Marc, 8 in a row, I think he will end every race this season on the top step of the podium.:naughty:

And his brothers just getting started too, could this be the start of family domination.

Good effort from Rossi after making some BIG mistakes in qualifying and starting on slicks.
Anybody see Lorenzo :stickpoke
Also a great ride from EspA, that bike was shaking itself into submission all race long.

Congrats to Westy, poor bloke just never quits.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Crazy, unpredictable races. The only expectation was MM in front unless he crashed.
I was off my seat when Westy was almost taken out, lapping a back marker.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
He will go 12 in a row,the guy has no fear,rides of the seat of his pants and has brilliant team and bike behind him,youth. WOW

·
Registered
145 Posts
360 degree camera shot..

Great drama racing to watch unfold! I loved that 360 degree camera shot at the start on what I believe was on the back of Bradley Smith's bike. Race starts are intense! MM is in "stalker" mode when chasing down opponents. Seems to do his best riding when he is "playing" catch up...

·
Administrator
20,786 Posts
Woke up at 4:30 am to see the second half. Not much excitement at that point. Still fun to watch those guys ride......just unreal....Aliens!!!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I thought this was a boring race. The pit change and watching Marc swap bikes was impressive, soon all of the riders will be copying the same technique. Good result for Dovi, I wonder if/when Ducati is going to hire a Native American Indian to the crew?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=380Mh4jqs14

1 - 9 of 9 Posts