MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I was very happy to see the fantastic race had by MV Agusta Reparto Corse rider Raffaele De Rosa.

Congratulations Raffaele !!!

Best of Luck to you this season !

Definitely worth watching the race for those of you who missed it

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Huh? He's given nothing away other than to say it's a race worth watching.:wink2:
I myself havent seen the Supersport race.
But a congratulations "SOUNDS" like he scored a podium. Ofcourse I could be wrong. Geuss I'll have to wait and see :).

Its just some people out there hate spoilers. And this sounds like a spoiler. Just say'n
*I myself dont really care about spoilers. I avoid media and forums until I've seen it myself. But I was on phone and active topic was still open and saw it pop by..

·
Super Moderator
22,876 Posts
I hate spoilers and I am changing the title of the thread....
@Pbt: Please don't put race information in the title...some of us can't get to the recorded races for days ....:thewife::thewife::thewife:

·
Super Moderator
22,876 Posts
You can now...the thread is appropriately titled SPOILER ALERT

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
What a load of crap.
Apparently Eurosport didn't broadcast world supersport.... Watching a hundred pair of man asses is what the majority of people want i geuss. (Talking about Cycling).

Searched for upcoming broadcasting... Nothing. Not on eurosport 1 or 2.
They do repeat world superbike every other hour or so...

If anyone can find a highlight video that would be great. Tried searching for it but couldn't find it or "not available in your country"
*Sigh* ?????

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
DaRosa and the MV F3675 was VERY impressive . DaRosa rode the wheels off the F3 which seems to have gained some HP as Aragon is a HP track and DaRosa could hold his own down the long back strait.. Cant wait to see DaRosa and the F3 at Circuit of Americas I am curious if the MV F3 675 is a stronger package than the MV Moto2 machine?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . .I am curious if the MV F3 675 is a stronger package than the MV Moto2 machine?
Well, remember that the MV675 is ALL MV without being hampered by a foreign powerplant!

Granted, you speak of 'package' and we'll both agree there is a marked difference in performance between the Moto 2 and WSB machines. Given that both are probably engineered to a milimeter of the regulations, I'd say that it is De Rosa making the difference in the same manner as Bautista has mastered his Ducati.

What a load of crap.
Apparently Eurosport didn't broadcast world supersport....
I am also livid there was no coverage of the 300s race. It is available on Eurosport Player at £40.00 for 12 mth subs or £5.00 per month. I might go monthly for the season. https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/subs...s-aragon/8ed0a772-c0cb-423c-ad6f-7eebc550ca94

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Great race to watch, better than all of the SBK races. WorldSBK has the SSP race available anytime you wish to watch it. DaRosa rode brilliantly and he was giving up some to the Yamaha's on that long back straight. Looked like he could run in deeper into the fast turns and the F3 is so agile in the direction changes. Very unexpected, I'd have guessed he'd be 5th or 6th at Aragon. Really pleasant to watch the MV & rider combination so strong.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Apologies Gentlemen !!

It was not my intention to disclose anything.

The excitement got the best of me !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts