MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
REA fastest in Misano practice. Now that WSBK is going to European circuts the better handling Kawasaki ZX10RR/Rea combination will have advantage over the more powerful yet lesser handling Ducati V4R/Bautista combination. Dorna jumps the gun on penalizing Ducati V4R before all info allowed to play out . (IN THE ACT OF FAIR PLAY DORNA SHOULD NEVER PENALIZE ANY MANUFACTURER FOR DESIGNING BEST BIKE ON THE GRID) I have said this before but it will always be true .

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
10 year long member, took part in dozens maybe hundreds of racing weekend topics.
Weither that be MotoGP or WSBK.

You should know better! Change title to *SPOILERS* Wsbk/Wss Misano if you're giving away results.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a lottery in the wet! Felt for Haslam and Davies, they both played the team role, with different results.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
First of all, Michael Van der Mark.
Massive high sider, breaking two bones in his hand and two broken rib bones. Oof.
Plan is to try and get to race suzuka 8 hours over 5 weeks.

Rain made a spectecular race and I enjoy those the most.
Beautiful battling.

Cant wait for WSS!!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you probably already know, Bautista is crashing trying to out ride the Ducati V4R handling deficit to the Kawasaki ZX10RR. The BMW s1000RR reminds me of the MV F4RC. Best handling bike on the grid but down on power . I hope Ducati finds a way of improving the Monoque chassis of the V4R

1 - 10 of 10 Posts