MV Agusta Forum banner

Spoiler 2020 MotoGP Spain

963 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Roehr@1250sc 
#1 ·
Anyone watching?
Great racing in Moto3. The usual last lap cat fight.

#6 ·
Marc is just an incredible rider. To go from 1st to last and then back through the field challenging for second with 3 laps left is just insane.

What a shame about the subsequent massive highside, that tyre punt visibly hurt him, they’re talking about possible nerve damage, I certainly hope not. Hope he makes a full recovery, his headspace didn’t appear great today and in spite of that his skill is and always has been in a totally different league to the others.

I was hoping for more from Zarco, pleased for Dovi on third and a great race from Fabio. MV did well to hold second.

#11 ·
Ironically yesterday i said ..I hope M. Marquez goes to another manufacturer before he gets seriously hurt on the Honda from riding around the Hondas chassis/handling problems..Every year its harder for Marquez to ride around the handling problems because every year the RC213V has more power on the worst chassis in MotoGP.. BTW the next manufacturer has to tell M. Marquez he is not a Race Engineer or they will end up with same situation Honda is in and Marquez cant keep bouncing back from these injuries forever.

#13 ·
Well round 2 was disappointing! Maverick makes a silly mistake, Rossi whizzes past and spends the rest of the race backing the pack up and doing his best to block his team mate, the only one who stood a chance of mounting a challenge to FQ allowing Fabio to build an 8 second lead :( That aside, fab run from FB, shame the Ducati let go, that could have been a fantastic moment for him, sad to see all the other retirements too. Alex finishing 8 looks great, until you see the list of people who were out of the race!

Bit of a weird race really, conditions clearly didn't help. Can't fault FQ. Moto GP needs MM in it!!

#14 ·
Hi Nito, I also hate blockers (pedrosa was the worst) I didnt see Rossi Blocking Vinales til the very end of race . Rossi was outbreaking Vinales and even opened up a gap at one point. But .. when traffic dissapated, Vinales was getting on gas sooner/ better drives off corners/was faster.. Rossi was the best..passer.. of all time IMO (which i consider a skill onto itself) and combined with his race savvy can still make him hard to beat on a good day.

With Rossis race savvy i always wonder how he would do with a power Advantage on the field ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.