MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up some new gear and wanted to post my thoughts, since when I was looking around I could not find enough.

I got myself a Spidi R Course leather jacket in red, and an AGV Rossi Dreamtime replica.

I am very happy with both items. The jacket looks awesome. The arms are a touch long and big at the wrist, but it fits my chest nicely and I can lean over the 1000R without stretching anything or feeling encumbered. The quality is good too.

The helmet is fantastic. I worn AGV lids since I started riding 10 years ago, and this one is the best yet (and it should be for $750). It fits perfect, the visor moves completely out of the way of the opening at the front if you need it, and it seems very fog resistant out of the box.

I also like how there is more helmet under the chin and less at the back - it makes it easier to get into a riding position.

Overall, I highly recommend both items. I just need some pants now - I am thinking of Motoport police pants, but now after riding with the Spidi jacket maybe I get the matching pants? Thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I have a Spidi Varitek Pro 1 piece and the leather is soft for the first go. The fit and finish is incredible. This is the only leathers that I didn't need to break-in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts