MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Is that Spider logo a sticker? Because that alone would be enough to put me off!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes it is. And they look good in black

Reactions: kebo123

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered some over the weekend. I've been using Rizoma for the past few years but Italy is essentially closed in August so I'm trying Spider since I don't feel like waiting. They're a bit cheaper than Rizoma too so I'm hoping it's good bang for buck.

On another note, I bought one of those Chinese knockoffs rear sets from eBay years ago. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Don't even bother.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
I have 2 sets of these. Which ones did you buy? Touch wood I've not had any trouble to date.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got the black ones. Still going strong! Definitely a great investment and upgrade from stock!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Apologies, I meant the Chinese ones. Are the spider ones expensive? They look lovely. Would certainly be something I would look into.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Apologies, I meant the Chinese ones. Are the spider ones expensive? They look lovely. Would certainly be something I would look into.
They're not expensive. Actually they are quite cheap compared to almost all rear sets I've purchased across multiple brands. HSBK racing has them. They were in the $350 range if I remember correctly.

If the Chinese ones are working for you, great! I've just been bitten more than a few times using low quality stuff for important bike functions.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Look good! I used mine for the first time on Saturday, good grip when leaned over. I have to re adjust the hight of them but I qm more than satisfied.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts