MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any insight into the brand? I have never heard of them an I am looking at a set for my Brutale track bike.

·
Registered
872 Posts
My friend has a set on his Panigale R. He bought them from a guy in the UK who has access to a lot of ex race parts, they came off one of the race bikes but I am not sure from which series.
They look very well made, each part is milled billet aluminium and I am told that the fit is very good, I.e very little play as the tolerances are tight.

I dont know if they make different levels of parts but they did seem to be of a very high quality.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is more insight than I had. Thank you!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I ordered some over the weekend. I've been using Rizoma for the past few years but Italy is essentially closed in August so I'm trying Spider since I don't feel like waiting. They're a bit cheaper than Rizoma too so I'm hoping it's good bang for buck.

On another note, I bought one of those Chinese knockoffs rear sets from eBay years ago. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Don't even bother.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered some over the weekend. I've been using Rizoma for the past few years but Italy is essentially closed in August so I'm trying Spider since I don't feel like waiting. They're a bit cheaper than Rizoma too so I'm hoping it's good bang for buck.

On another note, I bought one of those Chinese knockoffs rear sets from eBay years ago. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Don't even bother.

That's good to know on the Chinese stuff. I figured as much. Where did you get the spider rear sets from?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's funny, I was looking at that place to order from

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look really well made. I could be wrong. I might pull the trigger

·
Registered
41 Posts
Spider rearsets for my F3 just arrived. Unfortunately without installation instruction, so I am not sure If I will be able to fit them properly, before my track day on Sunday.
I order them from net and waiting now for replay from the shop, but I do not think, that will get something from them this week.
Anyone here who can help me?

·
Registered
504 Posts
The instructions suck but I was about to get them installed. Send me a PM and I will send you a few up close photos. Also let me know if you're GP or standard shift.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Spider rearsets for my F3 just arrived. Unfortunately without installation instruction, so I am not sure If I will be able to fit them properly, before my track day on Sunday.
I order them from net and waiting now for replay from the shop, but I do not think, that will get something from them this week.
See my post above.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's so annoying... But please post pics and a review when you have them setup!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts