MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to change the gearing on my f4r and want the speedo to be correct, has anyone installed one of these on ther MV. I have one on my gsxr and it works perfect but speedo healer says they "think" their universal kit should work on the mv cuz its a 3 wire harnes, anybody know this to be correct?

·
Registered
80 Posts
odogg88 said:
Im going to change the gearing on my f4r and want the speedo to be correct, has anyone installed one of these on ther MV. I have one on my gsxr and it works perfect but speedo healer says they "think" their universal kit should work on the mv cuz its a 3 wire harnes, anybody know this to be correct?
Also, would the installation for this be the same as what JamesC posted for the yellow box?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've only heard about installation of the Yellow Box, as mentioned above. I haven't read James' write-up, but knowing James, I suspect it's thorough. You may be able to reconcile that with information from the speedo healer folks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fitted the speedo healer to my 2004 750 and works perfectly. Used the universal wiring harness, also purchased the extra loom and switch which will give max. speed you have gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts