MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I care for the stunt scene and this TV show, but tonight they were in Paris for a stunt show and the host (what's his name??) went with a leading french rider to visit a major motorcycle shop owned by one of the original stunt riders in France from 20 years ago (sorry, didn't get his name either). The 3 of them go for a ride and what is the shop owner riding?? 910R Brutale..:drummer: ..he obviously knows what the best bikes are. The "kids" were riding Hondas.

Then they show some street scenes of stunters in Marseilles....and they were on F4s !!!:jsm:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I wish they took a different approach to sportbikes on this show, this show only reinforces the squid ghetto behaviour that most people associate sportbikes with...really really lame and disgusting show...

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
b42day said:
I wish they took a different approach to sportbikes on this show, this show only reinforces the squid ghetto behaviour that most people associate sportbikes with...really really lame and disgusting show...
Where's the "Plus 1" smilie. :) I can only stand a few seconds of the show... :f4:

·
Administrator
19,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't watch the whole show either. I find it a rather bad representation of motorcycling :eek:nthecan: , and it gets boring pretty quickly. I just stumbled into the scene where the French dealer was riding the Brutale :) , so had to keep watching for more views of his bike. This was same episode Valtoloco was talking about. I tuned it off long before it ended, just after I saw stunters on F4s.:jsm:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I noticed there's an upcoming Superbikes episode about the attempt at the speed record at Bonneville. Anyone know if this is covering the MV attempt? Havent seen it yet, but I'm so far behind my TV watching I just assumed it was a re-run.

Still gotta watch the Italian F1 race...

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Ahhgooosta said:
I noticed there's an upcoming Superbikes episode about the attempt at the speed record at Bonneville. Anyone know if this is covering the MV attempt? Havent seen it yet, but I'm so far behind my TV watching I just assumed it was a re-run.

Still gotta watch the Italian F1 race...
Didn't see anything about the MV attempt, but i don't recall watching the entire thing. They focused on introducing what the salt flats are all about, trying it out, and looking at the different classes (custom, etc, etc)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well, it's a bummer there's no MV coverage in that episode, but at least I can go back to ignoring that show completely.

·
Registered
65 Posts
OK...since this is the closest bike show to what we all enjoy....I watch it and enjoy what I can from it. The guys name is Jason Brittan..and although he stunts etc...he always preaches safety. I too saw the episode with the MV F4 and it was pretty cool. The bad episode is where he gets a new tuono and sets it up for stunting and demostrates for Aprilia USA. Well at least it wasnt an MV Brutale. Maybe it was a little too un civil!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts