MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to say.. other than a HUGE

THANK YOU

to those involved with my new SIDI boots!

I can't say how happy I am right now to be writing this.

I had a great time today at Pro Italia, meeting Odonata and Samson and just hanging out. So, once again, thank you. It is great to know that such a great community has come together. Without you guys all here on the forum, this site would not be what it is today.

For everyone involved, please drop in a name. I'd like to personally thank you.

:guitarist

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Thank you, John Eastwood, and Samson of Pro Italia!!!

Congratulations on the first 1000 membership of the forum!

Alvin, You are very very welcome, this is just a way for us to show our appreciation for your hard work on this wonderful website that brought us all together, thank you, admin!

I would also like to thank John Eastwood for coming up with this idea, John has really spent a lot of time and effort for this to be a success!

Another person that I would like to single out is Samson of Pro Italia, not only he was (and Pro Italia)extremely nice to have given us a HUGE discount on those boots, he also was kind enough to contribute out of his own pocket!!! :shocker: we thank you very much. (please don't bother him to try to get the same discount, this is a one time deal!)

edit
Hi guys, I didn't leave out everyone's name on purpose, I actually don't know exactly who were involved, so I will let John have the honor with that, since he was the organizer of the whole thing...
Finally, Thank you all for being a part of this great forum!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh right. I almost forgot another thing :naughty:

I don't think you saw me wave right when you passed me in the white sedan right before the 2 onramp

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
:) Happy 1000th. Thanks for all your efforts. Cheers :guitarist :guitarist. Thanks to John and Odonata for helping arrange.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was a pleasure doing this for you Alvin. You have put in a ton of work during your personal time to create this site and it was the least we could do. Enjoy the boots and stay safe.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dgalleo said:
It was a pleasure doing this for you Alvin. You have put in a ton of work during your personal time to create this site and it was the least we could do. Enjoy the boots and stay safe.
Thank you, David!:blush:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Boots? I thought it was for Boobs!.. Thanks for the site alvin.. :guitarist
:laughing: Thanks. Hope to see you around Crystal cove sometime

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks Alvin for the great site... :stickpoke :stickpoke
I'm sure the people I work for would like to send you their appreciation too...!!! (I can't get any work done anymore!). This site is getting so active that I can hardly keep up with all the posts
Thanks and best wishes to ya! :king:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Pictures of Alvin & his girl friend + the new Sidi Corsa Air!

Guys, here you go... as you can see, Alvin is a very real looking bionic bot! and the beautiful woman is Sarah, she is the queen of this forum, so behave yourselves.

We need to get her a big stick so she could help us :stickpoke :stickpoke So Alvin would get a F4 soon.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts