Discussion Starter #1
My Italian fire-cracker...:smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't find the vid in your album ?? :ahhh:
sorry, deleted it by mistake...back on again....waiting for the nightime....and to stop raining...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Cold Play

I accidentally came across this thread while I was googling Cold Play's song called Sparks. As you all know, Cold Play is the most awesomest and hard core band ever. I would put them up against Metallica. If I had your bike, I would put a HUGE Cold Play sticker on it. People would totally back off. Except for people who smoke. They might try to light up.

Update: Having just seen the video, you need way more Sparks. Guys, y’ know…that…that…it doesn't work for me. I gotta have more Sparks (cowbell)!

·
Vendor
5,410 Posts
Yeh John,sparks could mean packing in muffler is burning up or bits of valves spitting out,It might be fun to look at but there is a serious problem there,Mitch.:flamethro

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Oi

Calm down boys, are you seriously thinking it is bit's of motor spitting out the pipe :stickpoke, think twice, how long do you think that bike would do that for before blowing up.
That is exhaust packing and or built up carbon from a bike that does not get ridden very hard very often, and is now being revved higher than what it would usually being ridden, dislodging these pieces of carbon buildup and exhaust packing. Very common. Not motor parts :jsm:.
Do you guys want to send this guy over the edge.

·
Vendor
5,410 Posts
Your dead right donsy,I was just being a smart arse,I should think twice before typing.The motor may be running a bit rich and burning up a bit of carbon like you said and the owner revving it while just sitting there on the stand,the exhaust gets mighty hot and spits the crap out.I really should not comment after a few Bourbons lol,take care Donsy,Mitch.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Your dead right donsy,I was just being a smart arse,I should think twice before typing.The motor may be running a bit rich and burning up a bit of carbon like you said and the owner revving it while just sitting there on the stand,the exhaust gets mighty hot and spits the crap out.I really should not comment after a few Bourbons lol,take care Donsy,Mitch.
LMFAO :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts