MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MV-Lovers :D

we all know how hard it could be to get SpareParts for our beloved MV's.

In Europe there are websites where you can order many parts.
I have no experiences with the following sites, does anyone of you have had some?
Do you know if this is serious?

all of them more or less the same and belong this company/website: # Microfiches.net - Genuine Parts Catalogues

Would be awesome to get any informations about orders you guys may have done?

LOVE and PEACE ;D

·
Registered
964 Posts
I've ordered parts thru them 2 times already. Leadtime is depending of the longest leadtime for them to obtain the parts from MV Agusta. The dealer sending the parts is based in Italia. Everything was delivered: first one took about 3 months, while the second one took only 1 week.

Now, that being said, i'm not sure where exactly they are based in Italia, but I believe they are in highly Covid-19 affected area, and as such, additional delay may occur those times...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thank you for your quick response :D
so I will give it a try ;)
I will inform in this thread when i get or do not get the parts xD

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have used bike-parts-mv a few times and as mentioned by Marc the lead times can vary, I have received a parcel from Italy during the lock down as well.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I still prefer to use Startwin Trading, based in Holland. They are a site sponsor here.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I have used Startwin, but now use evolutionbike.it. Similar pricing to Startwin, but their shipping prices are much more affordable.

Not sure why, but Startwin's shipping pricing is very high. They have lost a few sales from me because of this.

·
Super Moderator
23,211 Posts
I still prefer to use Startwin Trading, based in Holland. They are a site sponsor here.
Startwin Trading is no longer listed in The Marketplace. I believe they let their sponsorship lapse.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have used Startwin the past no issue, but majority of the time use Evolutionbike...a real well known physical dealer in Italy. Always had great service and price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts