1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome back Greg!
Im not asking for another 6000 posts the next month, but hey rather that than none:)

Nice to see you around again!

cheers
Thomas

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
spalding12 said:
i appreciate the sentiment
quite a lot
Yeah! good to see you back Greg :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Greg, nice to have you back. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just think, Greg missed Mad57, Glarepro, Andrew somebody or other and all the other fly by night trolls!

Welcome back Greg, Glad you're here.

Come to CT and I'll tune your Brute so you won't bitch about the throttle. :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
airfuel said:
Just think, Greg missed Mad57, Glarepro, Andrew somebody or other and all the other fly by night trolls!

Welcome back Greg, Glad you're here.

Come to CT and I'll tune your Brute so you won't bitch about the throttle. :stickpoke
hey john...
thanks for your kind words

1. i didn't miss Mad57... he's one of the reasons i went on hiatus
sad that he was able to stay around here so long with his foul mouth and attitude.... an embarrassment to every human on earth, quite frankly

2. yep... everytime i ride my bike i toy with the idea of shipping to you so that you can "fix" it for me... why do you have to be 10 miles from where i grew up.... but, 1,200 miles from where i sit right now? :(

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Greg

I am delighted that you are able to continue your most valuable contributions to this Forum. Your absence has been particularly noticeable, and I look forward to your informed and enthusiastic comments.

Ride carefully.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts