MV Agusta Forum banner

201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
F'ing coil looks like it shit itself - any recommendations for a speedy fix? Asbk end of this coming week. Otherwise it's off to Springwood or Gold Coast shops

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I had exactly the same problem on Saturday! All geared up and loaded up for a long weekend away (anniversary), managed to make it about 100m before it developed a partial misfire. Haven't really started looking for a replacement yet

·
Registered
652 Posts
I had exactly the same problem on Saturday! All geared up and loaded up for a long weekend away (anniversary), managed to make it about 100m before it developed a partial misfire. Haven't really started looking for a replacement yet

Oh bummer.

Looks like I'll be going to the asbk at Warwick by 4 wheels ? - in at the docs getting diagnosed

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's a great photo Steve, timing is perfect.

Caption:
'Heh you on the bike, that's my brother you're wearing!' says the kangaroo.

·
Vendor
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
You don't have much luck with coils do you Steve.:frown2:

·
Registered
652 Posts
So... error light (amber) thrown up on instrument panel. Exhaust actuator servo apparently stuffed. Options?
- replace with oem
- replace with eliminator (eg healtech)
- replace exhaust (no valve)

Oem replacement with cables is around $700 delivered at a guess

Any thoughts on options?

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
@Renaissance: There are several threads on exhaust servo issues and how to resolve them.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sunday monrning oct 29th Mount Mee
To the rider AN F4 Red and silver just wondering if you had any problems with the bike you seemed to be riding very slowly ��������

·
Registered
418 Posts
Didn't see any red/silver F4 but I was on my white F4 (with black/red trims), and just north of Dahmongah lookout I was very cautious because after rain there's always water running off the corners accross the pavement coming down off Mt Mee. As with other cautious riders that day I was slow (and know it) because a white and blue Gixxer passed me doing twice my speed, and by the look of it, I think he's been going up and down the mountain all morning because as I got down off the windy section I saw him turn around and head up again.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hello peeps
How about a pre xmas run or even a meet up
Would be nice to see everyones ugly mugs again

201 - 220 of 240 Posts