MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've run into a roadblock in my pant buying quest. Why? Because I'm that anomoly: a small american. I'm a 5'9" with a 27.5 inch waist. So every pair of pants I try on is like swimming in a tent (if one could do such a thing). The closest fit I can find is Dainese in a size 46, but it's still too big around the waist. I'd imagine the 44 or 42 would be just right, but when I try and find them they are out of stock in those sizes. Anyone have a good source for smaller items?

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I've run into a roadblock in my pant buying quest. Why? Because I'm that anomoly: a small american. I'm a 5'9" with a 27.5 inch waist. So every pair of pants I try on is like swimming in a tent (if one could do such a thing). The closest fit I can find is Dainese in a size 46, but it's still too big around the waist. I'd imagine the 44 or 42 would be just right, but when I try and find them they are out of stock in those sizes. Anyone have a good source for smaller items?

Thanks!
You're 5" 9" with a 27.5" waist? You are male?

Wow. So your inseam must be what 32-33? Buy the correct length then bring them to a good tailor to have the waist taken in.

Or, spend more time at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. (My new favorite burger joint.)

CAG

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're 5" 9" with a 27.5" waist? You are male?

Wow. So your inseam must be what 32-33? Buy the correct length then bring them to a good tailor to have the waist taken in.

Or, spend more time at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. (My new favorite burger joint.)

CAG
Yep, male. I wrestled in Middle/High School, so my metabolism is all out of whack. Believe me, I can eat some burgers....it just doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I use a 46 Euro suit off the rack and I have a 28" waist.

46 Euro is also just a little loose for me, but I use a hard back protector which has an intergrated kidney belt, so the belt fills the waist area abit.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use a 46 Euro suit off the rack and I have a 28" waist.

46 Euro is also just a little loose for me, but I use a hard back protector which has an intergrated kidney belt, so the belt fills the waist area abit.
Yep, tried the 46 and it was just a bit too loose in the waist, which is why I'm after a 44.

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Contact Vanson or Bates and get a custom suit....or if you have lots of coins go visit the Kushitani web site....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Japan.

Everything here is too small..... and i'm not even that big....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts