MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone get their goodies?

Specifically I am looking at matte carbon. Bike is flat gray, so gotta stay stealth :grin2:

Anyone ever use these guys?
https://www.motocomposites.com/

·
Registered
251 Posts
Might not be of any help but the folks on the Superduke forum like the quality of motocomposites. I will be ordering from them for my 1290 when funds get allow.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might not be of any help but the folks on the Superduke forum like the quality of motocomposites. I will be ordering from them for my 1290 when funds get allow.

Awesome. Did a quick search there and looks like they got some good reviews, even took back a part a member was trying to sell because he ordered the wrong one. Seems they have a strong presence on the board. :grin2:
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I’ve ordered several pieces from Motocomposites for my MV’s and my Ducati. All have been of good quality and fit, and customer service has been excellent. You’ll want to talk to Wesley. They offer 100% carbon fiber and a laminate of cf and fiberglass that saves you approximately 40%. Tbh, you can’t tell the difference. They ship promptly and take extraordinary care in protecting their product.

Carbonvani out of Italy offers high quality cf at premium prices. I know that they do sell matte finish cf. Alex at GP Racing is another excellent source for cf.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Used Motocomposits many times . Great quality and service. Even there color pieces are great quality. I installed Red Carbon Fiber heat shield on my MV F41000R and it held up for 7 years which is very impressive being its a heat shield on exhaust pipe. Other pieces I have installed didn't fade at ALL .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve ordered several pieces from Motocomposites for my MV’s and my Ducati. All have been of good quality and fit, and customer service has been excellent. You’ll want to talk to Wesley. They offer 100% carbon fiber and a laminate of cf and fiberglass that saves you approximately 40%. Tbh, you can’t tell the difference. They ship promptly and take extraordinary care in protecting their product.

Carbonvani out of Italy offers high quality cf at premium prices. I know that they do sell matte finish cf. Alex at GP Racing is another excellent source for cf.
Gonna agree with this. I've bought from Alex and moto composites and have been very happy with both

·
Registered
38 Posts

If someone wanted to save their penny's couldn't they buy the Fibre Glass mix CF then with a quick blast of Satin Lacquer, Hey presto matt carbon??

·
Super Moderator
22,643 Posts
If someone wanted to save their penny's couldn't they buy the Fibre Glass mix CF then with a quick blast of Satin Lacquer, Hey presto matt carbon??
Yes, but unless you are simply a poser that defeats the purpose of Carbon Fiber.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts