MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no I am not talking about the ferrys that are associated with Disney, or the ones that like to dress in drag, but the Hawaii Super Ferry that was supposed to be here when I moved here. Unffortuantely due to the governments silly back water way of doing bad business in Hawaii, they could not muster the intelligence to do the required survey to keep the Super Ferry open any longer dut to an overdue enviromental survey that was supposed to be conducted. In the end anyone who visits the island can no longer hop on a ferry and ride to the big island from Oahu.

Oh shit n beans...

-obie

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, BTW this was cool because of a 25 mile road called "saddle road". 25 miles of twisties, NS.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Wait a minute.

It's 35 degrees, there's snow on the ground, sand and salt on the roads here, and you are bummed because there is no ferry going from one island in paradise to another?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Yes the super ferry is a loss to the islands. I was on the big island when they took the company to court. As poor as the islands are, this would have been a boost for tourism.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the super ferry is a loss to the islands. I was on the big island when they took the company to court. As poor as the islands are, this would have been a boost for tourism.

yes ... =(

we need another private contractor!!!:violin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts