MV Agusta Forum banner

841 - 854 of 854 Posts

·
Registered
14,563 Posts
MacStrine;
1st go to CNet.com to get the latest rech reviews
Look for an Editor's Choice
DO NOT GET ONE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO BE IN A CLOUD!!!!
My data is hidden the net doesn't know it
Exists.....512GB in my pocket
A portable 1 TB is available with SSD DRIVE for $64
Think about 2 one for the house and a small one for your pocket
I can plug my external, add power to the phone and listen with Bluetooth headphones
Or plug my external amp into the phone and have 250 watts a channel it has it's own power 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
545 Posts
MacStrine;
1st go to CNet.com to get the latest rech reviews
Look for an Editor's Choice
DO NOT GET ONE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO BE IN A CLOUD!!!!
My data is hidden the net doesn't know it
Exists.....512GB in my pocket
A portable 1 TB is available with SSD DRIVE for $64
Think about 2 one for the house and a small one for your pocket
I can plug my external, add power to the phone and listen with Bluetooth headphones
Or plug my external amp into the phone and have 250 watts a channel it has it's own power 🤣🤣🤣
Wow, thanks. See Noel, not so old. I unwittingly found myself in the cloud yesterday, seems like a bad idea to me.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Matt Taylor and Chain were one of Australia's most popular blues/rock bands in the 70s.

·
Registered
332 Posts
FiFi, you wanna get your post count up, how about bunging on a clip from each of these, of whom I have not heard.
Lol I've definitly been called worse but that's hilarious. FIFI, I actually liked Arizona. But that's not how this works huh? Lol

What are you in the mood for? Destruction or relaxation? Haha how about both?

Watch "Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache" on YouTube

Watch "Moan" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: MacStrine

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lol I've definitly been called worse but that's hilarious. FIFI, I actually liked Arizona. But that's not how this works huh? Lol What are you in the mood for? Destruction or relaxation? Haha how about both? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks Arizona. Are you a Cardinal? Moi? I used to be a Bill in the 90s, cheesehead the last decade or so. I like destruction and relaxation. Please sir, can I have some more? (That is an Oliver Twist quote, in case you were wondering.) By the by, my name is Scott, not that it matters.

Old friends from Philly.
Tribute to JRB.
Cool. I am going to get a new data plan so I can indulge myself more.

·
Registered
332 Posts
@MacStrine that's good to know Scott. Never been into mainstream sports really. One day I'd enjoy traveling to Australia. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to go there. It seemed like the mythical place that problems don't occur. You know how you paint pictures of things in your mind as a child. Real life is more than often disappointing.

Good to know you like the one song. Maybe I'll post a few more. My taste in music is kinda strange. Depends entirely on my mood. ---Joe aka mr az aka fifi lol anything but late for dinner!

·
Registered
545 Posts
@MacStrine that's good to know Scott. Never been into mainstream sports really. One day I'd enjoy traveling to Australia. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to go there. It seemed like the mythical place that problems don't occur. You know how you paint pictures of things in your mind as a child. Real life is more than often disappointing.
Good to know you like the one song. Maybe I'll post a few more. My taste in music is kinda strange. Depends entirely on my mood. ---Joe aka mr az aka fifi lol anything but late for dinner!
In case it did not occur Joe, FiFi is a kind of abbreviated anagram of Figifister? FiFi was also a character in the first Mad Max movie, a big, hard bitten cop, who gives the okay for Max to get a new hot car. I think that movie was called the Road Warrior in the US?

It is a long way down here, and it is a big place, about 3/4 the size of continental USA. We have our share of problems in the Antipodes, but a smallish population and being a long way from the rest of the world helps make Aust and NZ a bit different. I think we are a lot more British than the US. I was once told that Mexicans are like Australians, more inclined to self-deprecation than Americans. Haha, my mother always says you can call me anything but late for dinner.

·
Registered
332 Posts
In case it did not occur Joe, FiFi is a kind of abbreviated anagram of Figifister? FiFi was also a character in the first Mad Max movie, a big, hard bitten cop, who gives the okay for Max to get a new hot car. I think that movie was called the Road Warrior in the US?

It is a long way down here, and it is a big place, about 3/4 the size of continental USA. We have our share of problems in the Antipodes, but a smallish population and being a long way from the rest of the world helps make Aust and NZ a bit different. I think we are a lot more British than the US. I was once told that Mexicans are like Australians, more inclined to self-deprecation than Americans. Haha, my mother always says you can call me anything but late for dinner.
Was it really? I'll go with that I liked the new Mad Max but haven't seen the old ones. But it still sounds feminine. Most people in my 300zx club call me Figi.

One day I will go there. Maybe even on a motorcycle. I've wanted to, in a sense, go backpacking through Europe and NZ and Aurtailia on a motorcycle. I think it would be the best experiance. Just ship my bike where I'm going to go next.

Have you ever made it to the USA? I cant tell you if Mexicans are like Australians. I kinda hope not. That would sort of be disappointing that I went on the other side of the world to only experiance a culture similar to the one I'm in now.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Was it really? I'll go with that I liked the new Mad Max but haven't seen the old ones. But it still sounds feminine. Most people in my 300zx club call me Figi.

One day I will go there. Maybe even on a motorcycle. I've wanted to, in a sense, go backpacking through Europe and NZ and Aurtailia on a motorcycle. I think it would be the best experiance. Just ship my bike where I'm going to go next.

Have you ever made it to the USA? I cant tell you if Mexicans are like Australians. I kinda hope not. That would sort of be disappointing that I went on the other side of the world to only experiance a culture similar to the one I'm in now.

I don't know if you meant that to be funny but it was.

841 - 854 of 854 Posts