MV Agusta Forum banner

621 - 640 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Fleetwood Mac 180 grain repress album or SACD through my Marantz/Polk Audio based system.

Best song ever? Chuck Mangione, Land of make believe....... Absolutely stunning and at some parts makes me actually shed a tear.

Marantz SR9600 Receiver, Marantz SACD player, Marantz Turntable, Polk Audio 2.3TL's as front stage with Dual Polk Audio 300watt/rms 12" Subs set at 1/4 capability. And that's just for playback!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Louder Than Life Festival - September 2019

Giuseppe and I are going to this metal festival in September. Of the bands on the lineup, I have and like music from GnR, Godsmack, Staind, A Day to Remember, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Badflower and Three Days Grace. Slipknot is OK on my list, but not a huge fan, though I know they're really popular. I'm really not a Rob Zombie fan and really haven't listened to Marilyn Manson that much. So, which other bands are good, and who are they similar to? :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Giuseppe and I are going to this metal festival in September. Of the bands on the lineup, I have and like music from GnR, Godsmack, Staind, A Day to Remember, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Badflower and Three Days Grace. Slipknot is OK on my list, but not a huge fan, though I know they're really popular. I'm really not a Rob Zombie fan and really haven't listened to Marilyn Manson that much. So, which other bands are good, and who are they similar to? :yo:
This song never gets old.:yo::yo:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
40 DAYS AWAY!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Been listening to a bit of Ska lately. Well that mixed in with other stuff haha.

Besides the below, can't not include Reel Big Fish and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. :grin2:

Annnd on to the other stuff

·
Registered
5,022 Posts

621 - 640 of 664 Posts