MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agusta01 said:
You know if you cant spell the name of the bike...how would you know what price to ask!!
I missed that...must have been the sock of sheeing the price.

Maybe the price tags a typo as well.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoke to a freind who knows about this sale and the price is definatley correct.

The bike is apparently brand spanking new and was purchased as an investment.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Spoke to a freind who knows about this sale and the price is definatley correct.

The bike is apparently brand spanking new and was purchased as an investment.
Bad investment then. :) There have been a couple with ~900 miles go for around 19K USD, ~6K less then they were new.

I hope he loses his ass and gets what he deserves for not putting the bike to good use by riding it. :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gladio said:
Bad investment then. :) There have been a couple with ~900 miles go for around 19K USD, ~6K less then they were new.

I hope he loses his ass and gets what he deserves for not putting the bike to good use by riding it. :)
Couldn't agree more. :finger:

Been waiting to use that smiley.

Investment??? I hope they're not in the financial consulting business.

Don't know if you saw my thread on the Senna at my local. It has 5000kms on it and they are asking AU$36,000 (probably let it go for $32K) with Ago's signature and a DVD of him siging it and the hand over etc and another in excellent condition recently sold for AU$28,000..

I'm not sure what they're thinking maybe trying to cash in with the release of the new 1000 Senna and hoping someone with more money than sense will want both??? but $10,000 more than the new senna...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sheesh that's a whole stack of moola to blow...
I remember seeing in some (Auto Trader style) mag a Mondial Piega going for AUS$50K...I know which I'd get
Or do I? :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts