1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Very nice smart watch, but you can buy a decent car for that money here in the UK !

Andrew.

I think he must have read your post, because he's changed the spelling on the listing..

That is a nice watch, but way out of my price range.. :jsm::crazyeyes

I've got a few new rare Ducati Corse Titanium Breil watches and they didn't cost me a fraction of the price of this MV watch..

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Andrew.... MMMmmmmmm carbon watch.

This is one of my favourite watches because of the Senna connection..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hublot-Big-Bang-King-Power-Ayrton-Senna-Limitiert-Ungetragen-/290750620076?pt=DE_Kleidung_Schmuck_Accessoires_Uhren_Armbanduhren&hash=item43b21661ac

If I became the first person in the World to win the Euro lottery back to back, this would probably be one of my first purchase.. :laughing:

Just imagine how fast you could move your wrist whilst wearing this carbon watch... It would just be a blur :jerkoff::jerkoff: :crazyeyes

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
ahhhh. The first time I heard of that watch I was watching tv while waiting for a flight and the host (big watch collector in Brazil) had it on and was showing it off. What struck me as odd at the time was that since the big bangs are big, heavy watches, the lightweight cf is really contrasting. I've never handled that watch though. Would love to feel it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts