MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Did you read the description? That ain't Miami under the causeway !!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
emoto tech maybe there the suppliers to emoto but they get supplied but emoto technic but they get supplied by .................. and thats why bits take so long is they dont get lost on the way down the line te he

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Friggin emoto !! :loser::loser:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice Pic! Do They Need To Have Copyright?
Depends. Once a piece of art is created it already has some protection under copyright law - but registering the copyright, obviously gives much further protection.
Do images uploaded to this forum remain the property of the member, the site or are they public domain? (I'm sure it says so somewhere in a user agreement) Whenever I upload my art to the interwebs I watermark it but that doesn't buy you any guarantees either.
I'm sure Alvin knows what's up with that stuff anyway.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
What the heck! I never knew this..

Contacting them to REMOVE IT

All images uploaded here are property of the owners.

Better idea...offer to license it to them for a cut of the sales. :baddeal:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Would that mean waiting for emoto or some relation of theirs to send you a check? There are other services out there that would allow Alvin to easily sell it himself without a middle man with a bad rap. They are cheeky buggers for trying to sell it in the first place. I'd slam the door on them out of principle.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I bought some CF frameplate covers from these guys.... they are indeed in Miami. In my case, the covers didn't fit properly and I had to work out a return with them over the phone. The guy I spoke with was quite nice and fairly reasonable..... I'm surprised to see him engaging in this type of business.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Well to conclude the story he took the photo offline claiming he had "purchased the rights for the photo from someone" and of course he could not back it up with any details of the purchase.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well done Alvin !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts