MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. SO I'm trying to make this happen for myself. I'm in Jax and don't have an Agusta dealership for 300 miles. How much maitenance is involved with this bike? How reliable are they? Bike I'm looking at has 2700 miles. What should I worry about? Things I should know.

Thanks in advance for all your help and pointers.

·
Registered
398 Posts
James has an excellent site below that talks about general problems with the MV's. It is very minimal really.

MV FAQ

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've done over 15,000 km on my MV F4SR 750 (2004) and have absolutely no problems. It is stock in all respects. Only have only ever replaced tyres, oil etc - ie rejular servicing etc. Based on my experience, MVs are as reliable as any Jap bike, and cheaper to service than Ducatis.

I have seen some comment on problems with earlier models, but these issues all seemed pretty minor.....

Doc

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Hey...PM me if you want any details. I too live in Jax and done all the driving around and what not, can tell you who to avoid etc.

We should get together for a ride some time....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oicdn said:
Hey...PM me if you want any details. I too live in Jax and done all the driving around and what not, can tell you who to avoid etc.

We should get together for a ride some time....
I will, hopefully everything will go through tomorrow and I'll have the bike before the weekend. I went looked at it today and it is awesome, has Arrow exhaust and only 2140 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts