MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a present from my wife she had a guy take some pics of me and my bike with my dad and one of his bikes . Took over a hundred pics, here's a few .

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Doggy...where'd you source that cup in your avatar?

The pics of you, your dad, and your bikes are very cool...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doggy...where'd you source that cup in your avatar?

The pics of you, your dad, and your bikes are very cool...
I ordered it from the UK MV Agusta owners club website . I think it was only £5 I got a cheap T-shirt also, decent quality to

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Hey that's cool. Your dad's bike a Laverda 750 SF ? about 1975 ?

I have a Jota...Your Dad may know a guy called Clem maybe a Laverda enthusiast like me : )

joe

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Very nice indeed mate.. I like the images of the new and old motorbikes together.

That was sort of the idea . He's got a couple of old BSA's, and a couple of other bikes but decide that two Italians together would be good .

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
your pics look VERY professional ! :mouthwate:yo: (are you sure they didn't come out of the latest MV brochure? )

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey that's cool. Your dad's bike a Laverda 750 SF ? about 1975 ?

I have a Jota...Your Dad may know a guy called Clem maybe a Laverda enthusiast like me : )

joe
He owned it for about 3 years and then sold it and bought a 1000SFC triple I think . That was about 15 years ago, he bought it back from his friend 14 months ago . It's only done 16k miles from new . It's done more miles in the last couple of months than the last 12 years! .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys ..
Bike looks a little different now . MV Corse exhausts, bar end mirrors,frame sliders, frame plugs, Mellotti tail tidy . Just done 2k miles now and still loving it . Got a weeks roadtrip to Italy in two weeks time, can't wait! .

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I reckon that's just about as good as it could get....photos with your Pop and his ride (and both MV's)

...would have loved to have seen some "action" shots @Doggy

Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks guys ..
Bike looks a little different now . MV Corse exhausts, bar end mirrors,frame sliders, frame plugs, Mellotti tail tidy . Just done 2k miles now and still loving it . Got a weeks roadtrip to Italy in two weeks time, can't wait! .
Wow the Corse exhaust is great, only 2k miles, I got my Brute in Feb and its clocked 6k now - but yes we do have far better riding weather.

We're also off to Italy in two weeks time, we pick up the rented Ducs in Frankfurt, we will then follow the Rhein to Switzerland, then into Italy, down the west coast of Italy to Rome, then we'll cross over to the east coast up to Rimini where we will participate in World Ducati week at Misano

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know about a Side license plate relocator kit for the F4 which also includes the wiring harness, plus the rear signals would also have to be relocated.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow the Corse exhaust is great, only 2k miles, I got my Brute in Feb and its clocked 6k now - but yes we do have far better riding weather.

We're also off to Italy in two weeks time, we pick up the rented Ducs in Frankfurt, we will then follow the Rhein to Switzerland, then into Italy, down the west coast of Italy to Rome, then we'll cross over to the east coast up to Rimini where we will participate in World Ducati week at Misano
Sounds like you'll have a great week! Keep your eyes and ears open for me . I think we will be going quite close to Varesse so may have to pop in:naughty:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts