MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Tell me that's a dirt bike not an mv? I see spokes...oh crap I see an mv swingarm and cush drive....and what's left of a hub.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: mitchy

·
Registered
432 Posts
Aww .. Come on .. It's just dirty from a rough run through some shitty partially paved roads -- My old Beemer often looks like that, and it washes right off -- Mind you, I would probably never let my MV get like that ..

Reactions: pittmeister

·
Registered
197 Posts
Always amazing, but never surprising.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nothing you should see my Stradale went Deerhunting on it Sunday🙈🙉🙊 😭 ho hum...........

Reactions: XPARAUK

·
Registered
544 Posts
I heard an anecdote about a fella who stopped riding his F4 and then shoved it into the corner of the garage, using it to store things on. Some years later, when we was tidying up, discovers that rats, attracted by pet food, had eaten most things on the bike that were not metal.

·
Registered
906 Posts
How rough can you get.Hate to see the rest of the bike. o_O
I never posted any pictures of my TV after a week (or more) trip under rain. That's not at this level, but it may look quite dirty...

That being said, looking at the picture, I had the same thought that you had. And based on my own experience, I hope there is new (old) gen sprocket carrier on the bike attached to this dirty wheel, as otherwise, I would expect some heavy maintenance very soon...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe, seeing all the spokes on his bike, he thought that it was an ADV style and made do as such?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts