Those are nice looking. Great job

·
Registered
746 Posts
Great photos!!!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
She sure is purdy! What other 5+ year old bike gets as many looks or looks that good

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sescond last shot is the best, love them from that angle!

The only thing that dates the MV is the fat area under the seat - all the rest looks as good as ever!!!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Manuel... Yes it is. Gorgeous.
Thanks guys!

Steve, I appreciate this. Do you still have a MV? Also I would love to see some of your outstanding pics ;)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gorgeous indeed, Manuel :smoking:

You just need the radial mounted front brakes :naughty:
Tiago, No, I need my "F4" engraved Nissins ;) :smoking:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great pics as always Steve...do you still have the HP2 as well?

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Couldn’t agree more. I’m in the minority. At the redline the HP2’s tractable 135hp is the perfect amount of power for the street. Sounds stupid, but the boxer everyone loves to hate feels like a beating heart in the HP2. As you’ve eloquently noted, the sum is far greater than the parts. I will check out that Norton piece. I had my Café special out this weekend and it’s still impractical but a 2nd-to-none sensory delight – for 20 minutes before my kidney’s start failing from the vibration. I’m on the prowl now for a ‘73/4 Ducati GT. Alas…the round cases are very expensive. I admire your new MTS - I test rode it and was impressed, but prefer my 1090 RR. It may not look as good as the various Brutale’s I’ve owned, but it’s nearly perfect. Your pics are always great. One day I will ride in the Rockies. Ride safely

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Manuel... Oh yes, hope to keep her a long time. And BTW, I'm looking at your calendar right now with the October AGO!

Only brought the camera with me once on rides recently, but here's a few from that ride...

I see you bought the fastest and most nimble color :yo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts