MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I was on a vacation with friends on one of the Croatian islands, and one day I went to the beach with Brutale.
A friend who was with us has this really trick DSLR camera and he is quite skilled with it. So he adjusted the camera for me and I took some shots, hope you like them.

I like the MV logo and instrument panel shots the most(last 2 pictures).

Yeah, we could do it without shoes in the picture...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
You were at a beach in the Croatian Islands and you took pictures of motorcycles?

Your priorities are mis aligned.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Harsh. But fair... :smoking:

P.s.: why the chain on the bikes when you're standing right in front of them? Which one of you two thought the other one might be a thief?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You were at a beach in the Croatian Islands and you took pictures of motorcycles?

Your priorities are mis aligned.
It was at the end of April/begining of May. Beaches were mostly empty, no tourist season yet.
Later in July, when we were there again, things were much more interesting :naughty:

Harsh. But fair... :smoking:

P.s.: why the chain on the bikes when you're standing right in front of them? Which one of you two thought the other one might be a thief?
None. We weren't at the bikes the whole time. And I am a bit of a coward. I even chain the bike in my garage. :ahhh:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Just joking Miha! The pics are fine ('Prillers rightfully in the background), though, photographically speaking, the contre-jour ones have some heavily blown-out highlights... :)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know you're joking, always in for a good laugh. As for pictures; I admit I had to google ''contre-jour'' term. I think that tells you how much of a photographer I am :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Amazing bike..If i am not wrong MV Augusta Brutale is a kind of bike that makes you shout joyfully inside your helmet when the rpm rises quicker and quicker…..Really looks stunning in red colour.. I like the first and second last photo..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts